Sorry you all

Hey ya’ll, just wanted to officially apologize for all that ruckus I had caused with everyone and my bro @Uial. Thanks to to my good pal @SammyG, everything is back to the way it was several months ago. So I know alot of you had read about the experiences with my dragon. That post was from maybe 3 or so months ago. All of it remains true for the most part. But one part I had discovered wasn’t. I had later realized the energy regenerates. I should of known it wouldn’t have been that easy, after all this is Dreamweaver’s stuff we are talking about. (I thought I had successfully and completely removed a sigil item field from my cross. I mean at first it worked, I had @uial verify it, but rechecked it several months later, through some friends, and it was still there. lol… I was looking for a new item.) I apologize for all the confusion and dense energies, and my ego got the best of me that day. I was in the wrong, since my bro apologized, and I let my my ego persist and get me mad. Didn’t mean for ya’ll to see all that.

20 Likes

Huy, not to sure what you are talking about,
but glad to see you around.
Be welcome here always.

16 Likes

Didn’t see this thread so will repost some of what I wrote in the other thread.

All good bro.
For my part, I’m sorry to all for bringing up that discussion involving @_OM and continuing that thread, which I feel contributed to unnecessary tension and unpleasant energy in the forum. :pray:

Although dealing with rather unusual circumstances affecting my insight into it, I believe that should never be an excuse personally, and I should have handled that far better than I did.

So @This_Boy_Here, I was also in the wrong in how I approached that.

After we began discussing it, it seems we had actually both felt we could have handled things better after that interaction and regretted how it happened!
I’m grateful for @SammyG’s encouragement towards both of us to resolve this and make peace. Thank you, Sammy!

And you are both awesome people. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Hey. I caught just a little of what you’re talking about. So I’m vaguely aware of it, only vaguely. I usually steer clear of other people’s conversations if you know what I mean. But the thing I’d like you to know is I already had a pretty good opinion of you in the first place. So whatever was going on, I gave the benefit of the doubt, and just moved on to other threads. A good reputation weathers things.

8 Likes

Thanks Dream. I thought you were mad at me. Glad you’re not. :sweat_smile: Sorry I haven’t been around, I just feel cluttered with things to do. Sometimes it overwhelms me and I get stuck or feel a little lost. Anyways, thanks bro, it really means alot. Also, I hope you’ll be at the next webinar. The first hour of it, I was meditating while letting it play passively. Then afterwards, I wanted to say something, and it seemed someone always beat me to the :facepunch:t4:. So I didn’t want to interrupt. So I said, “You know what, I am just going to be a lurker today.” :eyes: Anyways, I really enjoyed hearing the webinar man. You and Sammy were great. Me and my boy @zen were behind the scenes like , :grinning:…but also like… :eyes:…Hahaha. Anyways bro, I can never say it enough man, thank you very much for all that you have done for all of us man. It means alot. (Also, my good buddy @maoshan_wanderer told me your little secret, why certain people that have done energy work for a very, very, long time, don’t really need sleep, food, or etc. to be in good condition. I hope I reach that point one day, like ya’ll, but it probably won’t be for many more decades! :laughing:)

Thanks for the kind words… No problem my bro! Much love to you man. I have always looked up to you, and I always love the amount of compassion and positivity you bring to this forum. I can’t lie bro, ever since I had quit the alchemy of love album, the Patience and kindness, True self of others. and etc…it seems though I am still compassionate with animals, children, friends, and disabled people, but it seems I am no longer super compassionate towards everyone and everything like I used to be anymore. Like certain stuff still makes me cry…But I liked it when I was compassionate towards everything and everyone. Regardless of the circumstances. I don’t like to be ‘chosey’ when it comes to compassion. So I started again with the Alchemy of love again, maybe a week ago.(I had cut off alot my audios, and having had the chance to meditate for hours and hours like I used to) I just wished I had more time. It’s funny at first I used to always be like, "Man, how the hell do I come out and land right into a freaking epidemic? Like why could it happen in 2015, 2016, 2017? It had to happen right on 2020, my freaking year!?) Now, I am wishing I had a bit more time so I can grow and get better. Anyways, no worries bro. The past is the past. It’s good we had gotten rid of the tension, you know? That’s not in our characters man. No one’s perfect bro.

Damn, thanks alot bro. Those words really cheered me up man. Thank you bro, for giving me the benefit of the doubt. And yeah, I know what you mean too. Some things just don’t pique my interest. And drama is one of them. It was just a small misunderstanding bro. I always had a good opinion of you too bro. Thanks again.

8 Likes

@This_Boy_Here and @uial, you two are some of the kindest, nicest people I’ve met. I don’t know what happened behind this thread, but stuff happens in a family and I am sure everything is good!!

12 Likes

That is really difficult haha! To get Dream mad :smiley: I doubt he operates in our frequency at all… :sunglasses:

8 Likes

I don’t know the whole context of this thread, but @This_Boy_Here you’re one of the most down to earth guys on the forum. I’m sure no one is holding anything against you. Especially not el Capitán.

7 Likes

I doubt it too, he’s something else man. :smirk:

Haha, thanks guys. :slightly_smiling_face: You two are a couple of the few that I really consider close pals on this forum.

7 Likes
9 Likes

Reposting some of this from another discussion of ours—

Thanks heaps for your kind words and the generosity in your message!

All good bro, there are so many things I’ve yet to learn too, and I’ve been off balance in my own ways at times.

I apologise wholeheartedly for allowing my emotions and ego-driven responses to push how I responded to you. As you said, our egos were at war!

I’m really glad Sammy encouraged us to talk about this and make peace.

I think one of the wonderful things about this community is how we’re all striving to become better and support each other.

As Dream said in another thread a few hours ago (here),

We all experience and see things slightly differently, and that can only help advance knowledge.

I feel I should have found words to build rapport rather than feed what drives us to argue, so we can learn and grow from whatever truths we can each offer, and help humanity.

We are all awesome in our own ways. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you, @Maoshan_Wanderer! :blush:

I feel honoured and lucky to share this unique family with you guys and everyone here!

11 Likes

This_Boy_Here_Fantastic :+1:

4 Likes

I couldn’t find the post about dragons… I’m still unsure about whether I should get it… could you tell me what happened with the dragons? thanks so much! :)

1 Like