Soul Restoration and Three Treasures

So after using the 3 audios everyday for some 7 months, would it be a good idea to use them say only once a week for maintenance?
How much would resotration take approximately?

2 Likes

Hmm if there is a certain amount of Shen that gives you the option of ascending, I wonder what Ojas does.

1 Like

hi friends!

question to you all, right now i see a trend of everyone really into jing.

but thereā€™s chi and shen!

i am only curious as i only know the basics of these three treasures, but from my perspective, wouldnā€™t it be best to loop all 3 instead of favouring jing?

same with soul restoration, iā€™ve heard the core to be more valuable than both the heart and forehead storage.

from my experience, iā€™ve felt the most healing with the heart storage especially when i get anxious thinking of someone, it patches that spot right up.

i only ask so i may have more clarification and insight shared by all of your perspectives!

3 Likes

if you have the money and time, yes, definitely do all 3.

If not, then traditionally in a lifelong practice, the ā€œbaseā€ gets filled first which then ā€œoverflowsā€ to the higher storage areasā€¦which then get filled, etcā€¦ up to the final oneā€¦

25 Likes

ever since i bought soul restoration my mindset has been more free to enjoy living in the present moment.

if i were to start over with sapien medicine and had to choose my first morphic field, it would definitely be this! (although i did buy Best Path In Life first, which is also a great first morphic field!).

i feel like i could leave past experiences in the past and keep looking ahead of me. probably why we donā€™t have eyes on the back of our heads.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

funny thing though is while soul restoration does cut ties with old and worn energetic cords, my past friends and acquaintances have shown up in my dreams maybe as a last hurrah as i never see them again after that.

lately all of my past acquaintances from these dreams were in a setting where we were amicable with each other.

i was also different versions of myself (gender and looks, but in essence it was still ā€˜meā€™) in these dreams.

i also speak my mind more and those around me mention how grateful they are to finally be able to talk to someone about something society has deemed unspeakable/taboo.

i just donā€™t take myself and my life as seriously. i still put my heart into everything i do, but i continue to brush off the narratives as they have no purpose in living presently.

i love to use these audios the moment i wake up and after work.

on the topic of the negentropic three treasures, this is quite a treat! i still need to experience more to really understand, but iā€™ve been enjoying what iā€™m learning about them through the internet.

these are quite powerful and although they are negentropic, i still heed a forum friendā€™s advice to monitor my reactions.

so far i follow these base and loose guidelines:

• overall exhaustion and hunger - jing
  • work and physical activities - chi
  • meditation - all 3

i havenā€™t been using shen by itself as i gather from what iā€™ve read that jing turns to chi turns to shen and jing is the priority.

18 Likes

If you regulary do all 3 I would try meditation with only Shen.
Silence and inner sight.

2 Likes

interesting perspective!

how has your experiences been with these three?

1 Like

I only have Jing so far and it creates very strong base energy.
Meditation with it is like power meditation in Chi Kung.

I belive (even if I havenĀ“t tried it yet) that it is easier to reach an empty state with Shen alone.
Others with experience are welcome to post about this.

2 Likes

i feel like you have something here.

i havenā€™t been meditating with just shen (still looping all 3 with crucible and ojas), but i started noticing a new noise coming from the shen audio.

i paused the audio and realized shen is healing my tinnitus (undiagnosed). the tune i hear that used to be consistent now is wavering in volume and intensity.

thank you!

5 Likes

I have a good effect on my ears and hearing from the Soul Core and Neg.Jing-combo.

2 Likes

soul restoration and the negentropic three treasures have been my sword and shield to focus on changing my reality.

i used to sit hours on my computer playing video games (nothing wrong with that, but i personally had an addiction and i have gamer friends that would validate me by also playing for long periods of time).

i play this to remind me of self-love and self-worth.

although i still love watching and reading romance, i stopped projecting those beliefs unto others.

i am going out more on hikes! i let my higher self lead me to a really beautiful park/lake/mountain so close to my home and i already had the pass requirements!

i was able to meditate on the shore of the lake and wow was it very refreshing! i was given peace and inspiration!

the moment i left the hike, it started to rain! what great timing as it could have rained while i was trekking back to my car through the muddy trails.

i also felt new sensations in my brain as if unused avenues opened up and began rewiring pathways!

i also chose to be around my roommates instead of searching for connection online! again, nothing wrong with online connections, but i want to live in a reality where at least 90% of my friends are local instead of 100% online.

iā€™ve lived long enough with only online friends to realize that i need more intimacy and interaction physically.

my mind is like my personal computer with all the files and folders i am looking into and organizing.

i see my mind as the psychic version of the internet. when i want romance to fill my love tank, my higher self connects me to loved ones through dreams that can get more real than my current reality.

i donā€™t have to message guys online only to wait for them to reach out! i also donā€™t have to deal with egos through dreams as i meet more loving and empathic souls.

my energy has been the most balanced it has ever been and is providing me a strong foundation to continue growing.

19 Likes

For anyone interested in a very powerful life force Alchemy playlist, try these audios in order:

Energy Blockage Removal x2

Auric and Energy Body Repair x2

Soul Restoration (Navel Center)

Soul Restoration (Heart Center)

Soul Restoration (Forehead Center)

Negentropic Jing

Negentropic Chi

Negentropic Shen

The Ojas x2

Alchemical Crucible (still donā€™t know why this isnā€™t available outside of YouTube yet)

Pranic Swirls x3

Automated Grounding x2

**Spread these out over the course of the day, listening to no more than around 3-4 in one session and take an hour long break between sessions. You may not recognize yourself after 2-3 daysā€¦thank me later.

24 Likes

I like this one

2 Likes

Well after you millionaire journey, youā€™re someone im willing to listen to :relieved:.

edit:

went to sleep late last night and had this in my night stack, when i opened my eyes i felt like iā€™ve been completely rejuvenated.

5 Likes

Lol thanks, and yes, the sense of power, balance, and rejuvenation this playlist gives is astounding Not to mention the physical health benefits as well

5 Likes

That could assist with someone who may not be able to handle a whole lot of audios when theyā€™re first starting, so I see where youā€™re coming from with that. My inspiration for its placement though was to prepare my inner alchemy with ojas, use the crucible as a supplemental ā€œtejasā€ and then proceed with increasing Prana, which is the order according to the research Iā€™ve done about those energies.

Ojas is burned by Tejas in order to become prana, and since the alchemical crucible instills an inner fire (which causes an actual rise and heat, and even a slight burning sensation within me), I was guided to place pranic swirls where I have it within my playlist.

Not saying how I have it arranged is ā€œrightā€, itā€™s simply how i have it setup for me, and itā€™s producing fast and powerful results. This playlist gives me all the ā€œbenefitsā€ of No Fap but on a much greater level, not only that, I donā€™t even have sexual urgesā€¦but I can still become aroused if I find myself attracted to a womanā€¦even then, I have massive control over my urges in those moments.

10 Likes

Where would blueprint fit in this stack? Or would it be too much lol

1 Like

After Auric and Energy Body Repair.

3 Likes

Awesome thank you!

2 Likes

i play the three with aura and energy body repair over night and have more fun dreams. i use this after work to also let go all the energy i receive from everyone.

in the morning i play the negentropic three treasures and the balance i feel has been more beneficial than just focusing on one treasure or one energy storage at a time.

3 Likes