Soul Restoration (Brow/Forehead Storage Center)

Except for the “man” part, I agree :smile: :nail_care: Very probably the same page, or even chapter.

2 Likes

Woah! Lol. I loosely judged based on the name and image. My bad.

I think they want conditional love, like if you value me for something I do, then I’m in control. But if you value someone just because they are human, they’re not so much about that. I think they don’t even believe it most of the time.

7 Likes

No problem at all lol :blush:

Isn’t it because of the general pressure on most people’s shoulder, which can be summarized like: what do you DO, what are you DOING with your life, what did you DO last weekend? Take just the last example: if you answer something like “I didn’t do anything, I just enjoyed my existence”… You see what I mean.

So, unfortunately, it’s not surprising that many may have the impression to deserve attention, affection, etc. only if they have a tangible (?!!!) thing to prove their value.

5 Likes

Yes, whatever the cause, I believe it is a pattern people get stuck in. A sort of matrix sadly. Trying to help people break out is a touchy process. Like trying to save a drowning swimmer without them drowning you too.

But I will persist at it, just with more subtlety. You have to give people a way to not see something they don’t want to see. Or else if they don’t want to see it badly enough, they will make a way; they will come up with some reason for why you are showing them unearned love. And it’s never a good reason. Unless it’s the truth. But then, they would be embracing the truth.

5 Likes

More or less seriously, I suggest you to try that “more subtlety” by using the cloaking field.

Unknown origin = no target to show any resistance lol

3 Likes

@Atreides very interesting review! Thank you

I’m curious why you decided using only jing and not the chi and shen tracks too?

Also probably would be a good idea using the intereconnection of everything and true self of other to smooth things a bit and dont risk fall into too rigid point of views

2 Likes

I’m doing this at home:

Core Restoration
Jing
Heart Restoration
Chi
Mind Restoration
Shen

That is working very nicely for me. While at work I do Jing instead of Chi and Shen. Because I find it is the more confident expression of Chi; in the sense that all 3 are forms of Chi.

5 Likes

I have that tag. I can see the interconnection and the separateness. Abuse can work to break down a healthy boundary of separateness in the mind. Or it can turn someone so cynical that they see no interconnection. The first case could lead to a perpetual victim. The second to an eventual abuser.

That’s great

1 Like

I’m not sure what do you mean here?
How can one see himself as a victim if doesn’t see any separation?

Exactly. Narcissists, Sociopaths and Psychopaths will Absolutely Love you. :wink:

2 Likes

Ah ok, you mean you’ll be abused even if you don’t recognize it as an abuse?
Can be true

I think that in that case though one is often lacking self love and that’s the root problem (so not really seeing wholeness)

Indeed reality is apprent duality, so as you say there is some “healthy separatedness” that still remains even when one realizes wholeness and are still in this reality.

Otherwise it maybe be the mind forcing a concept of wholness to escape from daily reality

i’m thinking of getting the brow storage center (got the core one). Can you tell/feel the difference between the two? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah just wait til someone tries to influence your thoughts. You’ll notice.

12 Likes

Original source of Shen is the higher self right?

So continuous listening should create a stronger connection with the higher self?

1 Like

Why do you include jing chi shen? Soul Restoration audios aren’t they enough to gather big amounts of energy?

2 Likes

I was into overkill at the time. The restoration audios are plenty in and of themselves. If you are into more, harder and faster, then you can add the alchemy series.

The fourth track on the Ancient Arts album is the exception. Transmutation and Microcosmic.

6 Likes

Regarding the brow restoration audio and questions about the series itself

I notice that when I use brow restoration audio, I would feel tingles on my head like I feel itches on there. On top of that sometimes I would get headaches? Today I felt it in the temple area. When is the best time to use this audio?

I also do feel the heart restoration audio right at the heart. Like straight up vibrations. That one not hurting me in any way like physically.

Now the question comes the core audio. I have been listening to this audio for 2 weeks now I think? I have looped that audio like at least 3 times while being asleep. After what time period is it ok for me to stop using that audio and solely focus on the heart and brow?

I notice that the volume for the brow is so low and I want to make sure it really works while im sleeping. (No I do not use headphones)

Hello Spyro :dragon_face: :purple_heart:

I suggest you to explore on forum but literally the description says all what you need .
( in my opinion of course )

Look in to this thread too :

And read -observe :face_with_monocle: this response about what to do, when "fully restored "

Hope this be useful for you /anyone !

5 Likes

Ill just add that imo actually the core one should be or could be the one that stays longer. If you have a strong core point it ripples upwards to the other 2.

But id also say that this series is very personal because it all depends of where you feel you need to work more. or even which one you feel more called to keep listening to.

In my experience i worked for like 3 months the core one then the heart and brow at the same time for like a month then i felt like i could just listen to the 3, stopped for a while, went back to use the heart one alone etc

Theyd guide you, so if you havent felt the answer then keep listening to the 3 of them or experiment using just one and maybe youd notice the absence of the others so youd know you still need to listen to them Etc

10 Likes