Soul Restoration (Heart Storage Center)

You’re welcome, dear. I’m delighted you got the soul series during this fab flashsale! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

And now that I am calm and normal again … let me share my experience with this field since it’s interesting… :upside_down_face:
So I played soul core restoration for 6 times and then soul heart restoration for 4-5 times and I slept on during the heart one.
I saw a dream and guess who I saw in my dream…… it was @Captain_Nemo himself :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

So I saw him singing some English songs with his few friends he went out with for dinner or something… chilling and singing. He looked liked what he shows himself to be like in some pictures he shared around the forum. A middle to old aged man with long beard lol.

Then suddenly I was on my two wheeler driving and he wanted a lift since he needed to go somewhere. So he sat behind me as I drove my two wheeler lol :joy:… now here he was a rather young man… short stature, quite lean and wearing a black suit. While I was driving, I asked him which country he lives in… and he said I live in Delhi, India. I said to him, no you don’t live there you are kidding me as we are driving in US right now. Anyway, we reach his destination and he gets something signed from someone and then I ask him… please scan my energy body and tell me where the problem exactly is ( I am embarrassed writing that I asked this question but well it was a dream and I don’t know what all I was seeing hahaha)
So this was what the interaction was almost and then I woke up… first feeling happy and immediately after that feeling anxious

Sorry for this elaborate message but I though this might be interesting to share :grimacing:

2 Likes

so this is some kind of letting go and let it be field?