Sounweave Market Place

Hello

We shall be closing the sound weave market place and perhaps moving it over to ES

All sellers, please close your stores and send me your invoices in about one week (next friday)
and i shall get you funds over to you all.

I will be disconnecting the marketplace by saturday.

34 Likes

So we have until Friday to purchase items? (NFT’s and audios)

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

“perhaps” I wish was “certainly”.

I feel fortunate to have purchased most of the NFTs you’ve released there but there are a couple I would still like but can’t swing purchasing yet.

11 Likes

Yup, we will open a marketplace for people to sell your items through EnlightenedStates. The marketplace should be easier to use and no problems with payments either. Should be easier to withdraw.

You should also able to sell physical items through it as well. Obviously, will need to be approved.

23 Likes

And its up to dream, but the sound wave audios should be getting moved to the new marketplace as well

17 Likes

Just the market place
the market not the site itself

all soundweave items will remain and continue and new ones as well.

38 Likes

Thanks.

11 Likes

thats the 16th right?

1 Like

tomm
:frowning:

Sammy has bigger stuff in store, woo commerce has a lot better, smoother integrations

20 Likes

absolutely, i hold good memories with woocomerce.
we had a university project quite some years ago, and i created a store with woocommerce and a bunch of other integrations; it was indeed smooth :tropical_fish:

7 Likes

Okay i have access to the paypal accounts now

so all of sorcery’s balance goes to scribe?

Nice to know you
and another email was received.

6 Likes

PM’d

which?

some interesting things are being put up there,

there’s little review on some creations how is the review process for what products get listed?

@Captain_Nemo are you personally testing the product to ensure are legit/true to claim?

8 Likes

Yes, I’d like to know as well. How do we ensure these are legit products from trustworthy creators? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Me? no
this is Sammy’s market
:slight_smile:

20 Likes