South East Asia ( ASEAN)

Where are you at Singaporean. Malaysian. Indonesian. Philippines Vietnamese. Thailand and all the ASEAN people can join together in here! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::crazy_face::laughing:

21 Likes

Hey Harvard! Wow you from ASEAN too? I thought you live somewhere in America xD cause your English is very good when I read your comments

7 Likes

Philippines

5 Likes

Omg. I have good friends from there. Hello :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Vietnamese here :grin:
I’m gonna take the chance to tag some @Minh @This_Boy_Here @duongtho88 if you guys wanna join =)

8 Likes

Omg Malaysia! Hello we are so close! I’m from Indonesia

9 Likes

Lol how did you know :open_mouth:

4 Likes

I have magical power :smirk: just kidding, Huy told me. And Minh is a typical Vietnamese name though, I suspected when I saw your name lol

5 Likes

Yes I am your neighbour hehe

1 Like

i would just interject for a min
to introduce the work of talented photographer
whose work you really should check out.
@anon25711007

she is from south east asia.
like you guys ;)

You can see her art featured as two pieces on crypto.

32 Likes

:grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: thank you dream!

14 Likes

The way I see it. “Damn it’s new release guys!” Btw thanks @anon25711007 for your beautiful art and contributions to our Captain works!

Anyways, Hi to all ASEAN fellows, I’m your neighborhood here. I’m Vietnamese and I would love to contribute to our community as we are growing together. Thank you! :nerd_face: :partying_face:

10 Likes

Hi you guys. I’m also from Vietnam and I would love to know all of you :smile: Maybe we could hang out sometimes (after the Covid of course). I am now living in Germany for my study (today is my 6th day here) but it does not matter then.

11 Likes

Bruh! Same. :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Wow, @anon25711007, truly beautiful!!!

Have been away for a bit due to work and just catching up … And lots of fun threads to catch up on…

9 Likes

Congrats for your art! very beautiful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

How many do we have here? I was thinking of joining another group but it looks rather empty here :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Hey fellow Aseans! :blush:
Just wondering, what will we be doing or is it just a gathering of people from the same region?

3 Likes

Same question, is this about the grouping just like the project “Firebird” ?

1 Like

Haha, had seen this late. Been busy with school. Damn it, how did you know? Haha, j/p. I am hella proud of my ethnicity and I got hella love for all of my Asian sisters and brothers. But to be honest, I was always raised around different cultures. And there were times where I was literally the only Asian( or 2 or 3 in total) where I was at. I would forget it alot of times too, that I was the only Asian. I got love for all nationalities though, and love diversity.

8 Likes