Spell Casting vs Energy Work

There seems to be a distinction between spell casting, and energy work, and I’m trying to understand what it is. If it’s so different, what exactly is different about it? Can someone explain?
Thank you.

3 Likes

There are many categories of energy work and many different method. Curse, spell or whatever there is are energy. And energy doesn’t know what’s good or bad it can be used for any purpose. You can’t even destroy energy but just transform it. And the most important thing in energy/psychic work is the goal or desired outcome. You need to know exactly what you want and what you’re doing to get desired outcome. Same goes for spell. Spell is just another form of energy which in intended to get a desired outcome of something. It can be to harm someone or for something else. It’s just people gives them different name to recognize them in my opinion. But in the end everything is done with energy. And ofc specific things are also performed with specific methods based on what outcome you seek…

2 Likes

See, this is what I thought too.
But I suppose I don’t understand what it means to “cast a spell”, It seems to be defined as a focused intention on something, but maybe what people mean is working with specific entities? I don’t even know. Aren’t we always “casting spells” in a way? (focusing our energy). And if so , when people talk about clearing spells, what would they be clearing exactly ??

Just something I can’t wrap my mind around for a while now, I feel like I’m missing something obvious

1 Like

By cleaning curse it refers freeing you from that energy that is causing you harm or discomfort. And you don’t “cast spell” or anything. You’re just send the energy in a specific direction or intent. There’s no specific thing as spell or anything. At least I don’t believe. Cuz if there was then it had to be something that is not energy and is completely something new. It’s just people give them names to categories them for better understanding of the specific intent.

2 Likes

Okay, so to summarize - spell casting is a method of energy work. So if someone is clearing out spells, they’re clearing out energy work done in a certain way?
(I’m also on the same page with you, in regards to what you said).

1 Like

In simple words yes you can say that

1 Like

We are casting “spells” 24/7 just by sending out thoughts, thought forms and emotions. In most cases these are very weak because they don’t have a focussed intention or much Chi energy behind them.

Anything that you are doing with your energies is part of energy work.

“Casting spells” is just a synonym for directing energy onto something or someone with a certain intention behind it.

In marketing terms, “Spell Casting” sounds more “magickal” while “Energy Work” sounds more “spiritual”.

7 Likes

That’s what I thought, but there’s a lot of people that seem to define casting spells are specifically ritualistic type of work / working with entities. It’s all very confusing lmao

everything breaks down to energy work

if you eat food you are consuming energy
if you are running you are using energy.

This is a base breakdown of everything.
Some people do use entities and some don’t.
But it yes, to qualify being a spell, then some defining ritual is done.
and there we draw the line, to the differences.

we can class everything and anything as energy work.

then it holds true to say, I am going to do my magical digestions using energy to fuel a process in my body.
which is just eating…

From the approach of there is just an equal measure and everything is energy work, while it may be true, we cannot define one as ‘just’ the other.

The far greater complication is using the finer detailing of energies to create new purposes.

while we generalize, casting a spell is using the outside world and the forces there to direct energy to a purpose.
Via whatever rituals / beings etc.

while on the the other hand energy manipulation is vastly different process.

39 Likes