Spinal Tapper- Feet alignment

Does anyone know if the spinal Tapper which includes atlas adjustment aligns legs and feet ? Has anyone experienced any changes in that area ? I’m asking since I keep having feet problems and I don’t want it to get any worse so I’m wondering what can help

Well this field The Spinal Tapper certainly has a very good chance of helping.

Have u tied
*Automated Calves and Feet Muscle Workout

5 Likes

Well the Spinal certainly its the foundation of the “building” so to speak so you could notice a change as better position etc since the pelvis its also attached to it, but like a full alignment etc i think youd have to try it for a while and see if it helps somehow.

2 Likes

I use it once in a while after my squat and deadlift and it helps me to relax my lower back.
I forgot to mention, I listen to it when I am using my inversion table sometimes.

4 Likes

I mean that knees and feet can become wonky with time as the posture worsens. And I’m just wondering if the audio somehow has an impact on that, if it can fix this.

I haven’t tried the calves and feet workout since my calves get very tight, especially when I listen to the automated workout lol But I did think about this video. Maybe I’ll give it a try :thinking: