Spine Problems

Hey Guys,

I have spinal problems since 2 months after a lumbago at only 22…

Seems to be missalignement.

Any ideas on a good stack?

Id love to see sapien med make a whole posture, body allignement, fixing all bad posture and tight muscles or inbalances. But that would be my personal dream…

Id love to hear your ideas

3 Likes

Experimental Scoliosis Treatment aligns one’s posture along the entire spine.

Perhaps try these fields as well:

These fields can help with pain and inflammation:

10 Likes

Find a good Chiropractor… he/she will pop back the misalignment to the right place.

1 Like

Does Stress or depression cause lower back pain?

Just got severe lower back pain. Not sure about the reason. Listened to Shen Yang field 4 times. While listening to the 3 rd time, I had body vibration. I listened to the 4th time. I never knew it was too much.

It was fine afterwards and I walked for a while, but when I slowly placed the TV remote on my sofa and got back, I just like that got the pain. My movement was very slow, not quick.

Don’t know whether the Shen Yang overload, or depression which causing a pain.

1 Like

Muscle Tissues are governed by Jing. Depression/grief are functions of Qi and Shen. It might help to do 3 cycles of the entire Alchemy series in an order to balance things out. The three treasures are expressions of the same Dao, but in different vibratory levels of grossness and they go hand it hand.

If one knows exactly what they are doing, it is great to play with individual components. The safer way for most is to use the entire series which is well-balanced. For the full series, I prefer the older Alchemy audios on Patreon.

5 Likes

Okey let me try the whole series now and will let you know. Thanks for the recommendation.

2 Likes