Spiritually attacked since childhood

Here is the link. You can search for the posts in patreon app now so it makes finding stuff easier for us

3 Likes

You might try using the Energy Expansion card from the link in @Genie’s post daily, as it will strengthen and develop your aura/energy body over time, which will prevent negative energy from re-entering your field.

Here are a few more ideas:

You can use the Shielding tag from Sapien’s Teespring as @Genie recommended and the Shielding card from the card system.

You can also try listening to Angelic Intercession or Devic Intercession, looking at the Archangel Michael image from Sapien’s Instagram or wearing the Intercession tag to ask for help.

Perhaps Empathic Shielding from Gumroad would help.

This creates a strong shield around you that is specifically designed to keep the siege of intrusive emotions and energies at bay, it is designed to stay around you for a few hours, but depending on the energetic weathering you are facing it may wear down faster.

Use 2-3 times or as much as you need to compound the effect.

Sapien’s Angelic Vibrations and Om Chanting fields may be protective and burn up negativity. Raise your Vibrational State may help as well.

6 Likes

Oh Thank God…lol finally we can search on Patreon

4 Likes

Thank you, my friend, it’s refreshing to come into a forum with some many welcoming and helpful people. You all are amazing. I sincerely feel honored.

Thank you all.

5 Likes

Search in the astral projection topic i posted books there

1 Like

Piyush, alternatively, search on YT for reiki sessions.

Thanks I’ve been using emotional release, etheric cord cutter and astmospheric vibrations. Therese have been great!

So using deep Aura cleansing delete thing else you‘ve programmed into your field?

I suppose it makes sense to use that one first then no?

If we tamper down anger caused by anguish and strife, we do absolutely nothing to better our situation in life and actually leave a door open for more abuse; this cowardly, evil force does not want our anger, our revolution, it wants us to be meek little sheep and trek the path of blind obedience to indentured servitude to man. it is a very weak force with very deep pockets of fluff/nothing because we all know the feds tradition of creating dough out of nothing to stick to the sheeple. United We the People stand, divided we fall. and all the institutions have worked to divide us.

I heard etheric cord cutting has many disadvantages…

What type of disadvantages?

So this is new, I posted in the Facebook group but decided to surmise it here as well.

Recently I’ve experienced some SP attempts when recommending sapien Medicine to other people who have been suffering with sleep paralysis, nightmares, seeing terrifying creatures etc… I always feel so bad for them when I read their stories because I know what it’s like.

However I’ve noticed an increase in SP attempts on me recently for doing so.

However the usual tactic of a spirit entering my home at 3am doesn’t work anymore thanks to the audios I play at night.

But last night something new happened I experienced sleep paralysis but not in my physical body. I experienced in the dream realm.

In the dream I was back in a home I used to live in with my late mother, grandmother, and my sister who is still living. I’m in my old room sleeping and that’s where the SP occurred.

I can’t fully explain it but I became aware in the dream that I couldn’t move. It was my 15 year old self with the knowledge I have today.

I say that because once it happened and I felt the SP I immediately started to mentally pray which I didn’t know how to do at that age and the SP stopped. I awoke in my old room and was talking to someone I believe was my sister but I can’t be sure.

I then awoke in the physical fully aware of what just took place. When I closed my eyes again the first image in my mind was of a tan colored man with a blindfold over the top have of his face that was the same color he was. If I had to describe it he looked like a chess piece come to life.

Has anyone experienced anything like this before? And are there any audios designed to block malevolent people and beings from accessing your dreams?

Thanks

1 Like

@Kalel2780 Why has nobody recommended you the higher self audio ?

I would rather be attacked by an army of demons and angels than my own higher self lol, the higher self is ruthless.

Print the higher self mandala from Sapien’s instagram and wear it 24/7, it will be really uncomfortable in the beginning (ego will resist) but at least you’ll be fighting yourself not some entity, and when your body finally accepts your higher self, you will feel true power (might take a few weeks until you get used to it).

5 Likes

Hi I had the same experience growing up. I now learn to be proactive in removal of all negative energies in various forms such as Low vibrational attachments, entities, implants, intentions, etc. I do so with the help of the angels, particularly pertain to Arch Angel Michael. When needed I would verbally do a prayer and asked for the negative energies to be removed followed by another prayer for energetic protection. This has changed my life dramatically. I’ve learned that it’s my body and although there is sometimes attempted interruptions I can easily restore what is mine with my own intentions. Hope this helps!

1 Like

Subliminals can weakened some things in your mind/brain and actually make you more susceptible to suggestions. It will make you more ‘mendable’ and weaken your own will. Imagine what that would do to someone who is constantly bothered by entities. I imagine it might enter them more easily. It can also give you tinnitus. Just my two cents I honestly wish I hadn’t listened to so many back then

1 Like

It also depends on your health state. I was already having weak aura/energy sensitivity issues…now I feel constantly bothered by it… There are people for who it seems to work pretty well without much side effects (I wish I was one of them :))
just to put a warning out there for some people and to use in caution and in moderation at least.

2 Likes

The higher self mandala is that pic with the guy meditating with the waterfall, right?
That’s the only one I can see, the pic from the YouTube video.

2 Likes

Hey Maoshan where can one start to learn Tibetan Buddhist. Are you learning dzogchen by any chance?

1 Like

Yes.

4 Likes

Teach me senpai :watermelon:

1 Like

Haha, there is really no “conversion” process for any Eastern spiritual traditions. It is a way of life, less of a belief system - so if you have the right “view” and practice the taught techniques with dedication, you are a practicing Tibetan Buddhist. Unlike Sutrayana-based S E Asian Buddhism, or Mahayana-based Zen and other schools, Tibetan Buddhism, while being Buddhist in terms of metaphysics, is more shamanic in nature due to techniques from Bonpo, Kashmiri Shaivism, etc., and hence transmission is key from a capable teacher, be it Mahamudra or rDzogchen. While I have been studying rDzogchen practices for a long time, my primary practice is Kashmir Shaivism (Krama school).

As for my teachers, there are several - Chogyal Namkhai Norbu, Lama Jigmé Namgyal, Khenchen Namdrol Tsering, Mingyur Rinpoche (Mahamudra), Tulku Urgyen Rinpoche amongst others.

Reginald Ray of Dharma Ocean offers pretty accessible teachings (some as digital courses) which are good enough to make a lot of progress. Advanced work such as dark retreats, Tögal, etc. does require some direct physical guidance of a teacher, however. Allan Wallace is another good and accessible source.

The one thing I did benefit tremendously was a somewhat different world growing up - where I could travel extensively at a manageable cost, backpack to places, just stay in some remote place in the middle of nowhere and learn from obscure teachers, etc. I guess that has become more difficult in the present world, but thankfully, more digital resources are opening up. So I think it is just a matter of time before more Teachings become better accessible (though the Lamas are cautious about sharing some teachings as without a good level of mental and energetic maturity, self-harm is a possibility). With China’s aggression in Tibet, the one benefit is that a lot of these closed teachings are now much more accessible due to Tibetan refugees migrating to other countries.

10 Likes