Sprained my Ankle / Feet Pain

So, recently while working out I fell down (hanging) , and had a very bad landing,
To avoid landing on my back the foot took the fall.
I thought I had broken it due to the severe pain the following days, but it seems not.

However, I believe is inflamed. The pain seems to be located on the “PLANTAR FASCIA” or “PLANTAR FASCIITIS” - (refer to below)

If anyone can recommend audios to help with this… I don’t mean to reduce the pain only, that alone I can take, I never stopped walking since the fall (not the brightest thing to do, but still…) - but some that maybe target muscle or joint?

I’m gathering some and I’m sure I can get a few more recommendations from here also.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Sapien Medicine Automated calves and feet- for muscles and joints, Collagen V.2-for bones, joints, cartilage, Stem cells and scar tissue removal-for damaged areas plus, Generalized adult stem cells-for damaged areas plus.

6 Likes

The pain control and healing cards on Sapien’s instagram or the book of cards helped my Mom with this same thing a lot.

3 Likes

Pro tip.
Search on youtube search bar - Sapien medicine “your thing which needs help”
3 Likes

Have you seen Dr Eric Berg? He has some good advice on pains. If it’s the sprain that’s still giving you pain then there’s a good video I can share about talus bone mobilisation. A.P.E would have helped with your injury, but it’s not currently on the store

2 Likes

Youtube’s best feature.

2 Likes

Glad someone knows him, the knowledge of that man saved my health lol

4 Likes

Searched him on youtube.
Literally the first video on youtube.
Had pain under left rib cage for some time and suspected some problems with pancreas. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Hahaha just posted 13 hours ago too! Watch that video man!

3 Likes

this man is amazing! i find myself learning a lot from him.

3 Likes

You don’t do 16:8 fasting or even a 24 hour fast followed by a normal day?

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions guys!
I usually do searches as suggested by @anon17734191 on youtube. However, in my case, I have dozens of different videos. Not all related directly with the thing btw…

Will take a look at Dr. Berg also

1 Like

@jamesvanderbeak

1 Like
1 Like