Stack Advice

Hi friends! I’m looking for advice on my stack. I’ve read a lot of threads and am trying to determine which on my playlist are permanent since I’ve read we should try to limit those to only 4 at any one time. I identified 2 but I think I may have a lot more like the Liver 2.0 and Heartwork. I play this list every day, so right now I’m listening to each audio once a day since it’s a full day’s worth. It’s been for a month now with no noticeable change so I’m looking for tips. I’m wondering if I should cut some of these out because I have too many and their competing for my energy, or I have some that aren’t necessary because Advanced Healing and Plasma Beach cover them? As well as, if I should play each track more than once per day? I’ve listened to the new Advanced healing 4-5 times in a row and haven’t felt any more tired or anything. My main goal is regrowing my knee cartilage and secondary is Lyme so that’s why I have the Parasite, Bacteria and Fungus included. The Facelift because I want to and I also have a lot more emotional/mental ones I didn’t list here. Lastly, should I reorder any of these or does it not matter if I listen to them all every day?

Flower of Life
Ego Dissolution
Subconscious Limits Remover
The Torsion Field
The Plasma Light and Bioactive Beach
Super Human Mutant
Platelet Rich Plasma Bath
Joint Regeneration (Permanent)
Arthritis (Permanent)
Collagen
Scar Removal
Fat to Stem Cells
Jing
Cosm-Volt
Anti-Aging -25 -50 millivolts
Increased Nutrient Absorbtion
Photosynthesis
Bacteria
Hyperbaric Oxygen
Fungus
Parasite Destroyer
Plasma Charged Mitchondria
Immune System
Liver Version 2.0
Detox liver, gallbladder and pancreas
Full Body Detox
ISRMB and RMB3
Mstate Gold and Silver
HGF
Nad Precursor
AMPK
GPLD1
Cat to Mitochondria
Heart Work
Grounding

1 Like

Expert Instruction: Dealing with a Huge Listening Stack

This thread my help you

Quick tips:
In my opinion stacks should be organized by targets then listen to each with a break in between.

When using torsion and plasma
Put torsion first then plasma then whatever other target then automated grounding as last if you dont have schumann resonance tag.

5 Likes

Wait wot? Hahaha

I mean i wouldnt doubt the healing power of cats but i havent seen an audio yet :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

Omg I need that field

4 Likes

Haha i burst out laughing and woke my cat and i was like “come hereeee what you guys been up to”

Probably the result of me playing everything with them around :joy:

3 Likes

hahah!!! It’s titled that on my computer! but it’s mitochondrial targeted catalase. :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks LunaMoon!

1 Like

replace these two with this Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal.
as the Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal. include both of Scar Removal & Fat to Stem Cells at least it will shorten your time. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Induced apoptosis of scar tissue in organs, muscles and skin = scar tissue removal.

I think someone sent msg asking where scar tissue removal stated in description of Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal video.

But the msg disappeared anyway i’ll post it here

2 Likes