Stack for full body harmony

What’s a good stack for having a very healthy body , organs, skin etc

1 Like

If you have the course, go to the Articles section and read 4. How to Use Our Massive Library of Audio Fields. The first stack listed there will keep you very healthy. I’m not sure if I’m allowed to post that stack here, sorry

2 Likes

I don’t have the course unfortunately

1 Like

I’ve asked Sam about this in the past, and he has said it’s fine to post sections of that article on the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

The Sapien team plans to post that article on the blog for free after editing it.

Here’s the stack:

Optimal Health Stack

The audios I recommend in the optimal health stack are audios that only would need to be listened to once or twice every few months or to keep the body, mind and spirit in balance. One or two of these audios may cater to certain issues you are certainly having so I would recommend daily listening in that case.

It would be best to space these audios out through this period as well and not listen to them all at once. When done, they will cleanse your body, keep your body functioning optimally, reduce the possibility of possible health issues and extend your lifespan. For shorter audios (3-4 minutes), in here and throughout all the other stacks, its best to give at least one more relisten after first listen.

Advanced Detox (2 times in a row but only listen to once every 3-4 months)
Full Body Detox (same as advanced)
Adrenal Healing and Detoxification
Joint Regeneration
Bone Marrow Strengthening and enhancement
Anti cancer
Kidney Regeneration
Lymphatic System Blockage
Fat to stem cells
Stem cells targeted to heart
Stem cell targeted to kidneys
Chi, Jing and Shen and micro (first)
Brain Regeneration
Senescent cell removal
Endocrine system rejuvenation
Induced sestrin proteins
Posture help
Lung restoration
Klotho booster
Heart restoration
Mitochrondial catalase
Pancreas regeneration
Hair loss
Youth recapture
Organ Healing & Enhanced Functioning Album (AKA ‘Politics of the Body.’ Listen to all 3 audios)

14 Likes

Wow that’s a long stack I might try it tonite thank you

1 Like

Tomorrow *

1 Like

No worries. As the Sapien team writes above, each audio would only need to be listened to once or twice every few months.

The audios I recommend in the optimal health stack are audios that only would need to be listened to once or twice every few months

It would be best to space these audios out through this period as well and not listen to them all at once.

3 Likes

30 minute playlist for good overall health

9 Likes

Thank you I will try also tomorrow

1 Like

Did I read correctly? Is it only once in 3-4 months?

I was planning to listen to all the physical healing audios for some time. e.g joint regeneration + kidney regeneration for one month and then next month brain regeneration + lung restoration …I was planning to listen along 4 audios every month and then move to next 4 audios next month.

1 Like

It’s fine to listen to the fields more often if you like. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes