Stack for removing negative energy and entities

Hi!
I just made a stack that people can use to remove negative energy and entities, maybe listen to this stack one time per day for one week. Do you guys think it seems good? Would you add or remove anything? (picture below)

1 Like

the angelic vibrations themselves burn the negative energies. in my humble opinion you have a very long playlist, with an emphasis on deleting entities (do you have any problems with this?)
getting rid of the negative in my version look like this (it is included in the night playlist, almost at the very beginning):
Negativity= 34 min ( Negative energy and entity removal x2 |Banishing Frequencies x1 | The Exorcism Rite x1)
Angelic Vibrations x3 =30 min

9 Likes

Angelic Intercession + Angelic vibration + St. Michael madala = no more enteties = rarely negativities

4 Likes

I just wanted to create a kind of a powerful list for removing negative energy and entities that people can use if they feel they have problems with this or just use for a week as a one time thing to be on the safe side :slight_smile:.
I have had some problems with negative thoughts thruout my life and recently had a dream where I saw some kind of nasty entity, so I just wanted to do some intensive cleaning for one week for myself.

1 Like

audio Negative energy and entity removal emphasizes the removal of negative thought forms :)

1 Like

Like your idea about “Blessings for the Heart and Home”.
Today I have started playing and its in my playlist. :) (Not for entitys tho, but for luck)

1 Like

Yesterday I was having like bad and harmful thinkings against myself and listened to the negative energy and entities removal for first time and those thinking went away.
Doctors see those like mental illness and give you pills but they seem being wrong.
No wonder many people struggle with mental illness and take pills forever.

1 Like

When it comes to dealing with negative entities, there are different approaches.

Low Vibe - fight the entity, force it to leave
Higher Vibe - Seek angelic help in getting the entity to leave
Highest Vibe - Heal the entity so it is no longer negative

As you grow and your skills improve, you can move up in this framework.

11 Likes

How can I remove negative energy and entity from others ,on their behalf ?
Any advice ?

The main logic behind the sapien/dream managing negative entetties/ demons is that these creatures look for weaknesses/trauma of emotional character and leech energy from one person and so also attracting same people/bad luck situations/ provocations/accidents so that the attacked person doesn t let go of the said emotion and suffers/ fades and so on.
that said i have used every audio for negative emotions and also the internal cubicle but the attacks and the feeling being possessed did not stop until tonight . Before I discovered what provokes them i have used all shields from dream i have two servitors on me. but carried the weight anyway.
Until i used the Anger Managment Audio. And discovered that I was in controll of my negativity to such an extend that my anger hides from me and in me. Unreachable and in that way unclearable. Anger can hide from the will of a man no matter how much one invests to clear all negativity. and so it makes one vulnerable to attacks. not matter the diffence (psychic and so on).

And so: please, no matter whether you think your angry, whether you think you have kontroll over your anger use the Anger managment audio before your energy clearings at all times. For it provides also a diffence to be provoked and angry again.
My Ego had me ignore that audio for years. Dont do like me :smiley: And no. not every angry feeling means you are being attacked/ possessed.

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

so as @Sarumann33 stated the best form of magical protection is to enlighten yourself, because darkness gets obliterated by Light.

However, as we all know, getting rid of your karma is a process that takes much time and is nothing that can happen overnight. The Astral is going looney since 2021 and I feel many are under a dark cloud…

That being said, I was curious whether anyone knows the best audio from Sapien Medicine for protection against spells that other humans cast upon you, as in thought-forms they send out and project to you. In case you are not positive enough to ward it off, then which audio besides the Spell Removal would be best?

Is Negative Entity Removal a good substitute or is there another one?

Thank you in advance.

The Grand Jealousy Shield. Cloaking Field. Armor of Light and Glory.

1 Like

As @Sarumann33 suggested, but Booted Bhoots, Repel Negativity, Justice for All and Sword of Saint Michael would also be very useful IMHO.

agreed of course…am trying up late to filter the audios that i really need for my situation which is attacks from seen and mostly unseen sources (both combine forces very pleasantly ) i decided to use as of this moment:
the beach, negative enteties from gumroad and will try repel negativity from youtube.
i have noticed one interesting effect of the last…the others do feel provoked.?..

i had without informing others of my beloved people also the same mandala under one of the chairs at home, my wife was on it and all of a sudden i began to want to be bad with her, quarrel and so and she remained calm and content.
in our hmmm relationship normaly she is the provocateur…

but also up late i say this…they dont stop trying to attack. even if i do all things (shields crystals all negativity audios). i have indeed achieved hourly peace (4-6 Hours a day ) then i should repeat everything.

1 Like

Maybe you should try to use servitors for shielding and protection.

cloaking and intersession.
i have discovered today that the best way to use the angels and justice audio is when cloaked. so you show that you clever enough and the beings that helüp you can conecntrate on you only. very effective for me. ihave personal limits to using say the dark servitor that ive built. i think i am not readyto useit. and so…probe the other options.

1 Like