Stack input

If you were to compile a stack called “Driven action-taking man with fabulous imagination & creativity” what will you include in this stack?

2 Likes

Ego dissolution lol

Just kidding.
OJAS, Willpower, enhanced glory, intercession, limit remover, efficiency/proactive.

10 Likes

Ego dissolution is cool tho, I’m reading on ppl’s experience, I’m gonna try to be consistent with it

2 Likes

Efficiency/proactive? That’s a field too?

1 Like

I think he’s talking about this one

2 Likes

@Wolfy3332
@GoddessAndGodOfAll
Isn’t there a tag combining the old proactive and efficiency too ?
Anyway, check the store

2 Likes

Hmm, why do I feel like unstoppable willpower replaced this? Or no?

1 Like

I think it’s not for sale any more bro cuz i just checked enlightened states before i posted that cuz it sounded like it would be a tag but nah nothing was there lol just checked the Sapien shop too

2 Likes

I think they go good together but the the procasination one is more directed for procasination

You can have excellent willpower and still procasinate same as you can never procasinate and have poor willpower

For example: some one can miss the gym every day but when they finally go they have the will power to move mountains hours on end

And then you got people that never miss a day but give up easily and never push them selves

Also try grace of angels and saints along with the spear of destiny

3 Likes

Can u explain how these will apply?

Emperor for?

Which intercession are u talking about? Devi or angelic?

Where can I find this efficiency/pro-active?

1. Intercession tag does everything.
  2. The new tag is called efficiency or something, check the store, you’ll know when you see it

I reread the headline, I’ll update with the new Mental and emotional support.

Hey my dude. I think Philip is confusing the Productivity Mandala which used to be sold as a tag on teespring to something else, as there is currently nothing being sold as a tag that increases productivity specifically. We’re incredibly lucky that Dream decided to git it for free. You can find it on Sapien’s instagram or here (It’s the one with the guy pounding a hammer on an anvil). Just print it out and put it in your pocket, preferably after having it laminated at a print shop. You can also easily laminate it yourself with some packing tape by following this. I highly recommend it. I use it at work all the time. If you really need to accomplish something, lets say you have a deadline coming up - you can use the Slow Time audio from Dream Seeds in conjunction with the mandala to really get things done!

For creativity, something I feel is being slept on is the The Archetype of the Ace Of Cups. Same deal as the Productivity Mandala - print it out, laminate it and put it in your pocket. It doesnt have to be a large picture too.

1 Like

I have it as my Home Screen like this. Good enough right?

1 Like

I think it’d be a lot better if you printed out the mandala so the field can integrate with you at a higher level. The field will also grow and become stronger when printed out. I’m not so sure that’s the case when used as a cellphone background.