Stacks to recover your body after a night of heavy drinking?

Hello guys,
Just like my title says, what fields would you suggest to someone to recover your body and also heal the organs involved?

1 Like

Enhanced Alcohol Processor
Liver Hardcore

4 Likes

noted, thank you!

2 Likes

soul restoration if you have it, heavily looped. And a little aura repair

An energy body focus here, very important after a big one

4 Likes

gotcha, thank you!

1 Like

If possible, renounce the habit (if it’s a habit) of heavy drinking too…
I have a drinking problem too, just that it’s coffee for me :coffee::sweat_smile: - So, I Quit!
No more coffee, at least for a while (it gave me trouble with my heart and blood circulation)!

2 Likes

I recently quit smoking, 90 days and I am going strong, I am trying my best to cut down on my bad habits but I cannot quit all at once, if I do, I will end up failing, so I am taking baby steps to become a better person, I am gonna spam godlike willpower by PU to help me with this journey, thank you so much, hopefully soon I can post here about my alcohol quitting journey, I am not an alcoholic, I always drink in my limits but I also care a lot about my body, so I just wanna create a nice stack which I can use to maintain my organs every now and then.

3 Likes

Awesome! keep going. 90 days is a definite hump, the 6 month one will make life a lot easier. Also well done getting on the piss and not smoking, that’s a really good sign of success

2 Likes

I know right, so many instances where I could have started smoking again but I was very firm with my mindset that I have to stop this anyhow.

2 Likes
5 Likes

I wish The Politics of the body are on Patreon :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Your profile picture is everything :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Enhanced alcohol processing and Vibrational Riser

3 Likes