Stomach healing and intestine healing

Hi everyone, I’m currently listening to stomach healing and regeneration and intestine healing and regeneration. After listening to these fields my stomach hurts really bad, it’s been 4 days and everytime I listen to these fields my abdominal area hurts really bad. Is it normal? I’ve been suffering from a lot of stomach pain lately and that’s why is started listening to these fields. Also can I listen to more than 4 physical change audios? I see a lot of people stack lots of physical change audios, can I do it too?

1 Like

you started having pains before or after you listened to the field?

I was having stomach pain before, but it was very mild compared to now.

When I started to listen to the Iron Gullet, I also had a mild stomach pain but it disappeared overtime. I think you can observe more and if the pain still happens for more than a week, you may consider using another field. And also check if other fields can affect the abdominal area.

This audio helped me when i had pains.

4 Likes

fever or other symptoms we can work with to know more?

No fever, just discomfort after listening to the stomach and intestine fields

In the abdominal area, in the comments i saw somebody experiencing the same thing, he said it was the healing process, and that after a week or 2 the pain was gone

Try slippery elm bruv

1 Like

Can you show us which area with an image + the pain area circled so we can have a more clear understanding? You can link or upload an image

The pain is located on the lower abdomen, I started listening to bacteria destroyer. It may be a bacterial infection, now that I remember, I ate a smelly chicken like a week ago.

Also can you guys tell me if I can listen to more than 4 physical change audios please.

take some probiotics as the stomach healing and bacteria fields destroy all of it so you need to populate your guts with good bacteria

1 Like

Will do, thank you :grin:

TL;DR:

Yes you can, you just might see slower results if you’re doing more than four. Just gauge how you feel and take it from there.