Stomach & Intestinal Ulcers Healing To Patreon

Hey would you mind putting the Stomach and Intestinal Ulcers healing Field from YouTube on to Patreon please. Even a 2.0 if you could to help with leaky gut and other gut issues, maybe add in probiotics :blush: :blush:

1 Like

:point_right: Patreon Uploads List

Version 2.0 is already there.

3 Likes

What is it called please? I can’t seem to find it.

Stomach Healing and Regeneration

This is combination of fields, targeted to your Stomach directly. Works in healing and regenerating you stomach, it can help with a wide range of problems including ulcers etc. Wounds and inflammation can be reduced and scar tissue dissolved. It may help some types of cancer and remove a range of harmful bacteria. (always a good idea to repopulate with probiotics)
(I may add more details to the description later)
Use 2 - 3 times a day for healing existing damage and then once or twice a week, just to maintain.

4 Likes

Yes, 3 fields were re-created and enhanced most probably because their original version were only available on youtube. This one being one of them, then comes Diatatis Recti = Abdominal Wall Restoration, and the last one being Progesterone enhanced to Progesterone v2.0

4 Likes

Oh I never knew this was the more advanced field to the Stomach & Intestinal Ulcers Healing :flushed: I’ve been using this one the whole time and never realised it :joy: That’s good to know now, thank you @lilo :blush:

Would I need to use this field when I use Iron Gullet everyday? Is it taking up a space in my stack or would it still be beneficial would you think?

Here’s a good stack suggestion from the Iron Gullet thread.:blush:

4 Likes

Hi Seamie,

My mum uses iron gullet for stomach issues along with stomach healing and intestine healing. She says they work well together. I would say keep it in your stack for now and you can assess whether you still need it in a month or two depending on how you feel.

5 Likes

Thank you @lilo I bought the Iron Gullet before I joined the forum so I never looked for it on here. Just going through the thread now :blush: Also great to see that people still reference Spinal Tap :sweat_smile: What a great movie. Thanks for posting the stack, I was using all of them in a stack but not everyday and I will definitely add the Nutrition one in to it now also. Thank you :pray:t2:

1 Like

Thank you Sophie. I have a stack made of those and a few more but my problem is I only use it maybe twice a week. I should try and focus on it a bit more but at the moment I still have way too many things wrong with me that I need about 20 different Stacks and if I use too many (Which I about 5 or 6 Fields at the moment) I get an over load and feel very lousy but I’m hoping the more I work with the fields then eventually my body will let me add more Stacks in throughout the day so I can use a lot more :crossed_fingers:t2: Thank you for your advice :blush:

1 Like

I know what you mean! It’s challenging when you have multiple health issues and so multiple stacks to play…you keep juggling and readjusting!
My mum started on 5 minutes only with iron gullet and she can now listen to it for one hour straight without any problems so I’m optimistic your body will adjust! :relaxed:

3 Likes

Thank you Sophie. I’m hoping in 3 or 4 months time I will be like a new man :crossed_fingers:t2: :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

I’d love the original version too, the other is stomach only. I do use that and the newer intestine healing regeneration, but the original (sounds, no music) is best at times. Very soothing and works fast. Shame it’s not on Patreon and it’s off youtube of course.

1 Like