Stop effects of a subliminal

I hope someone can help me. I don’t know much about subliminals videos or morphic energy fields…
I listened to a video of one listen formula SSS 5 (I listened twice yesterday) and the skin began to feel pulled, especially the veins of the neck and temple. I feel and see a depression as if the vein was sucked out.
How can I stop the energy field?

I am very worried, never before has an audio caused me this.

Hi Lisa.

Sorry you are going through this.

Have you asked the creator of that subliminal? Comment asking in that video on youtube?

Because we can only help with giving tips and informations about the creator for what this Forum is for. Sapien Medicine.

As we dont know what exactly or how that creator makes the subliminals or what goes in them etc.

I advice to try contact the creator or comment every where in that channel see if someone that use those as well can help.

1 Like

You can try deep auric cleanse from dream seeds and see how it goes since it’s worth a try

1 Like

Hi. Yes, but I do not receive an answer. I thought maybe someone here could know, because I’m new to this. I only saw that everyone commented that it worked for them. The author only explains that there are no rules, the subliminals act according to what I believe.

Well that sounds weird.

Subliminals suppose to have affirmations that tell your subconscious exactly what to believe, not that it works according to what you already believe :roll_eyes:

But anyway.

You can try

Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning - YouTube x 2

The Exorcism Rite version 2.0 - YouTube x 2

Subconscious Limits (Removal) Ver 2.0 (Energy Programmed) - YouTube x 2

Nerve Inflammation Help (Antioxidant targeted) - YouTube x 2

In that order.

See how you feel after.

And stay away from subliminals, much less if you dont knw well a creator, dont give access to randoms to your subconscious mind that easily.

2 Likes

I feel sad. according to the author she is a medical student and has experience.
I just trust her
thanks, i will try. I hope this stopped.

1 Like

Sorry again. Should I listen to the first one and expect to feel any change? or how long should I wait to hear each audio? And thanks for responding

Thanks for answering. I’ll try

Listen to everything one after the other in that order

I dont know what or how you would feel but for sure it can clear and clear your aura, subconscious and energy systems.

But how many days did you even use it? Subliminals usually don’t take permanent effect unless you listed 21 days or more. It takes at least 4-5 days to take minimum effect. Are you sure it’s cuz of that subliminal and not anything else? Or was it an energetically programmed audio instead?

I just listened two days, once time the first day and two the second day. That’s all.
I don’t know if I can put here the link of the video with the explanations. it just says it’s subliminal. I don’t understand much about this, but I feel immediate effects. she even uploads videos about the results of people who hear her audios just once.

No not on this thread.

But you can ask others if someone has used that creator in this thread

Discussion for other similar Channels on YouTube

1 Like

Hi @Lisa46 bear welcome

3 Likes

Well you can use auric cleanser and an audio from Maitreya YouTube channel called remove the effect of any frequency. It claims to remove anything bad but I’m not sure how effective it will be since I don’t use anything else other than sapien rn but you can give it a try. And I believe her channel is safe based on the review of many people here. Good luck

1 Like

Guys you are not new here. everything about other channels comments posts etc goes only under the thred for that.

She can post there and others comment.

1 Like

moza morph?

1 Like