Strange biting sensation after servitor creation - Need help

Hi All!

I would like to thank everyone in this forum for sharing the wonderful knowledge about diversified topics and helping each other in building humanitarian world.

I have created the servitor using dragon golem of dreamseeds last week.

I took OM’s servitor commands and read out once the activation is done from the sigil.

I named the servitor with the cue also.

Before creating the servitor, i did looping of angel vibration and angel intercession.

I have done devic intercession also.

I had a strange sensation on the head during the intercession. Later through other posts, i got to know that my mind is trying to connect with higher vibration.

I felt energy entering into my body during these audio session.

After creating the servitor, i have given lot of work which to survitor is doing like sending positive energy to my relatives, clearing negative energy in my office, etc.,

Now, the servitor is a week old baby. I have made multiple instances of him/her through one of the post here.

I was feeling strange thing from past two days. Whenever i stared at a wall, i used to see some images forming. During one of my stay at a place, i stared at the wall for some time, then i could see the servitor forming. I asked him to go, then it disappeared. Later during angel intercession , i stared seeing two angels on the wall forming which i could see clearly.

Now, i’m finding biting sensation on the hands and legs from yesterday and when i stare at it, i could see the servitor. I don’t know if it is dark or white servitor since i created through dragon golem and OM’s servitor instruction.

Can anyone help me? Have attached the ring which is the home for the servitor.

Thanks in advance

4 Likes

welc gold lettering

2 Likes

Seeing the servitor I would take simply as a sign that you are forming the connection :slight_smile: I can see mine when I’m not too focused with my eyes.

About the biting sensations I’ll admit that I’m a bit at a loss. Does it feel a little bit like electric shocks? Certainly if it’s the servitor doing it, it’s not meaning to harm you in any way. Maybe just asking it to stop would suffice :slight_smile:

Could be worthwhile also (if you haven’t already) to use some grounding audios as it could be too much energy. I don’t know how used you are with audios, but Angelic Vibration can be pretty taxing if your system isn’t used to it.

I hope that helps!

1 Like

Hello,

Sorry I don’t fully understand your post - you think basically the servitor is “biting” you for some reason?

You said you could communicate with it, just tell it to stop? Maybe it’s doing some energy work on you, I don’t know what you asked it to do 🤷
I think the script had something like channeling some energy to the feel/hands, right? If you’re using the script, maybe it’s one of the things on it causing you to feel something and interpret it as biting.
(Dragon is a different kind of servitor, not light, not dark, those are all different things)

Also… use grounding and balancing fields, it sounds like you need some grounding.

1 Like

Me either i saw this post several times and i couldn’t understand what is the problem.

If you could see your servitor then ask it to stop.

Hi Amber,

Sorry for the delay in response. I can see the dragon biting on that location. Even after telling it to go to Home, it is coming back and biting. Is there any way we can put it on pause mode I did angel intercession and some energies are with me. How do we handle that?

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hi MonkeyOwl,

Thanks for the response. Can we use a new script and ask it to be comfortable with angel energy. Haven’t tried grounding since i can see the dragon breathing the hot air and i can feel it.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Have asked several times the servitor to stop. It’s not happening. Been in constant hot air feeling and redness on the skin all throughout the day.

Let me know if this helps

Thanks in advance

Sorry but I think you misunderstand what the servitor is.
You didn’t create a “baby” that has its own free will and is going to rebel against you…
The servitor is a tool.
As the captain said before in some topic, I don’t want to discuss whatever abilities people believe they have…
If you think whatever you’re feeling/seeing is the servitor, and you can’t get it to stop, you can destroy the item you made it on.
But I have a feeling you would still be here saying that it didn’t help because your mind is playing tricks on you.

2 Likes

Seriously
the servitor doesn’t bite, nor is it an animal with animal interaction methods.
Because it is new does not mean it does not have a pre built knowledge base and you need to teach it what to eat or bite etc or where to use the bathroom etc.

24 Likes

Feeling what ever you feel can be a sign of energetic sensitivity just ground yourself.

2 Likes

I don’t understand the bit about the angel energy. The servitor is comfortable with it, no problem there. It might be too much energy for you though.

You can make the script however you want it :slight_smile:

To clear previous installation instructions

My Servitor _________, (their name here) when I say __________ (your previous cue word here) you will disassociate, erase, and remove all instructions previously associated with the phrase, ____________ (Cue word/phrase here)

“___________” (Say you cue word here again)

Try these x 2 and see if there is an improvement:

Not to discount your experience, but my best guess is that you are feeling too much energy from the fields you have listened to and you are visually interpreting that as the dragon breathing/biting. Because rest assured that as others have said above, it cannot and would not do this :slight_smile: :heart:

Dear Amber,

Thanks for the suggestion,

Been listening to grounding and anti mind control binaural beats.

Draining all my excess energies in the body.

Feeling much better now.

I think it’s mind playing on me.

Now, the biting has reduced and i have reduced seeing the dragon and biting sensation.

Thanks everyone for the help.

1 Like

Hi Captain Nemo,

Been using grounding and feeling better now.

Thanks for the help.

Ah yay! Am glad to read this :smiley: :heart: