Strengthen yourself against Psychic Attacks before or after

Hello! Stack for your case:
1xCloaking Field
1xRepel negativity Version 2 from youtube
2x the grand jelaousy shield
2x positive power waves/and or Luck Audio

adjust when you see what happens.
also k2 Stone and the power of blarney stone (so you can communicate better)

100% Plasma Flower in 24/7 loop where you work and where you live ).

you can use all audios at minimal or lowest volume. esp. Plasma flower. it will not be heard from anyone, you can place a smartphone playing it in a cupboard in your office.

8 Likes

Hello sir,

Do you think if I meditate visualizing the process for someone else would work?

Thank you!!

This is very strong. Thanks for creating it

3 Likes

It does! :slight_smile:

This basically uses Dream’s private field he created for me, so Senor Captain really deserves the credit :smiley:

7 Likes

Yay!!! Awesomeee

4 Likes

I love this.
For whatever reason I felt a tremor in my body and I felt weaker (it happened for days), then I remembered about this and activated it and I feel so much better.

Maybe it’s just me/my own energy having some technical difficulties, but this Amazing Shield is OP.

Thank You Maoshan and Captain and Thank You Godesses and Everyone Who got involved with this Shield. :pray:

2 Likes

Is it OK if I (re)activate it before 24h?

1 Like

Sure thing… Think of it as your own loving Mother protecting you… no rules really…

4 Likes

I swear sometimes when I use this Sekhmet protection I hear a load roar in my head… must be my imagination

6 Likes

A very common sign of the goddess’ presence. Happens to me as well :relaxed:

10 Likes

I always find my way coming back to this post every so often for that extra bit of help.
It is amazing, thank you for sharing Mao :pray:t3:

6 Likes

Lol, I deserve no credit. It is She who does it, I am just a dumb conduit haha

5 Likes

Oh, Well you are far from dumb and far from just being a conduit, lol.
You also showed your kindness for sharing your personal protection for all of us on here to protect ourselves.
I remember it was also around the time of a lot of misfortunate shenanigans going on so it was very well needed at the time.
So thank you to both Goddess Sekhmet and yourself.

7 Likes

Welcome back @Lunamoon22 ! hope i am not forgettin a topic you wrote!
take care…

aah… this with the water also… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can it be activated if I utter the words in my mind?

Also, can I activate it at a distance, for someone else, by visualizing that person and doing everything as per instructions?

Also, do we need to stay in a vertical position or can we use it while lying down in bed (I mean, the triangle, it doesn’t change position, is it pointing downwards?)?

Thank You.

Also, if Aura is surrounding our body, then the triangle must Actually have a certain thickness, actually it has to be quite thick, right - to cover the aura (it can’t be thin as a sheet)?

If anyone reading doesn’t understand, please Imagine looking at yourself from your right side, you actually see just a thin triangle/shape covering your body - so to cover your whole body/aura, it needs thickness.

3D Shape Square based Pyramid

OK, a pyramid, each face/side is a triangle, I hope I’m clear as to why it can’t cover your body (a triangle, not the pyramid).
(this part with the triangle, with explaining it, it’s not for Maoshan, but for any reader who doesn’t understand what I’m saying).

I asked this some time ago

2 Likes

Thank You.

1 Like

If I feel attacked while with my son can I hug him tight and visualize this triangle is sitting upon us? Will this protect both of us?

4 Likes

Amazing!

2 Likes