Strong and recommended fields for emergency times?

Hey good people how are you? Hope your doing well.
Im new in this forum but using sapien fields for a while and sending it to friends for relief with different issues.

So first ill say im grateful for all the healing and good will provided here and on the youtube channel’s.

Im from Israel and we are having some hard times with terror organizations kidnapping citizens and misseles flying from the sky.

So also as a nation we are experincing some hard times regarding stress anxiety and trauma.

I was wondering if you have some suitable fields for this hard times preferably not densa fields but ones with a soothing melody.

Thank you for reading so far and have a great day!

4 Likes

Angelic intercession
Alien intercession
Cosmic intercession (paid)
Shielding 3.0 (paid)

Ask the intercession fields for protection. I hope you and your family are safe :pray:

5 Likes

May you, family and community be continuously safe and protected :pray:

(I have sought) Divine intercession through (with intentions of restoring peace, positivity, etc):

4 Likes

Be safe.

To add to prior suggestions I’ll say

Sword of St Michael
Grace of Angels and Saints
Probability alteration and luck (I feel it can def help too)

5 Likes

Protected spaces flow album
Protected righteous tower album
Stay safe :green_heart:

2 Likes

The Politics of the Body album and the portal fields are quite soothing and provide a break from stress. The atmospheric vibration riser, air revitalizer and negative ion generator can help one’s environment.

The tracks on the albums on energetic alchemy have a lot of variety, but my recollection is that a great many have pleasant, easy sounds. The mental health album on Sapien Medicine does not feel as dense as some of the stand alone fields, Depression/Stress/Anxiety Relief field has a musical overlay that detracts from an underlying monotone (the tone itself is okay, but it might be hard to take with jagged nerves. Extreme Self-Confidence is not sonically full of sweetness and light, but it offers a good boost to morale. You might find it a good trade-off.

3 Likes