Strong and winner mindset

Hello , I don’t know if I can call it depression but , I have been around many bad thoughts during many years, I even think that I don’t have option to change . I started to listen Sapien medicine around a week ago . I saw many people saying that actually this audios help them . I know action is something that need to be do it to get results . I think for me life is about have and get goals, that is what motivate me. but I usually loose . I want to win . What audios can help me to have a winning mindset and be unstoppable against the circumstance that is when I usually go down

I started to listen , remove subconscious limit believes , banish ego , will power and depression be gone

Which other audio are the most effective that can help me ?

Thank you very much

3 Likes

Self respect (better respect of yourself)
Knight/warrior mindset (for feelings to matter less)
The unbreakable (for not falling in desperation)
New perspectives (for positive outlook on life)
Soul/core restoration (for better energy)
Plasma brain of youth (healthy mind → healthy mindset)

from free

Brain regeneration
The outlook retrainer
Confidence
alchemical revision of childhood - self love - trauma
amygdala healing (for less fear if you got any)

4 Likes

Soul Restoration + Woven Millions + Manhattan Method

First two fields you should buy are:

Point of No return
Soul Core Restoration

7 Likes

Hello , thank you very much .

I just listen to it today . Actually I feel pain in my amygdala , this can help to heal it ??

1 Like

yes of course

listen to brain regeneration as well it heals the amygdala too

1 Like

Hello is me again . Please do you know the kinks of these ones ? I can’t find it in the shop . Maybe it got another name

1 Like

you want for all these or the two top?

https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/knight-warrior-mindset?product=961

1 Like

I know that our friend, @SaintTheophilos, is helping you out with these links. You might like to know, as you’re learning your way around the forum, that when you go to the threads for most fields, the threads usually have a link in the first post of the thread. That can help you out, so you don’t have to wait on us to find it for you.

1 Like

Apologise , My problem with soul / core restoration is that I find 3 similar in gumroad , and I don’t know what is the one you are referring to .

Is this one ? Soul/Core Energy Restoration
( Soul/Core Energy Restoration)

I think in the new website got the name of Soul Restoration (Sub-Navel Storage Center) that’s what I am confused .

Thank you very much for your help! I want to make sure before make the purchase . <3

Thanks , I would do it for future dudes, I am not sure yet , because sometimes I found out different names . So I am not very familiar with the fields

1 Like