Struggling with results

For the past two years, I’ve been using Sapien Medicine’s stuff, hoping it would help me, but I haven’t seen any results. I really believe in morphic fields and trust Sapien’s audios, but it’s been making me think a lot about everything. I’ve tried a bunch of different things, like listening with earphones and speakers, but it hasn’t worked. I’ve spent so much time on these fields, and it’s frustrating that I haven’t noticed any changes.

I tried using the subconscious limits remover and ego dissolution, and I’ve been listening to mental health and brain fields. I tried listening to one field for a long time and also multiple fields together. I’ve used a lot of Sapien’s fields for health, beauty, weight loss, and mental health, but nothing seems to be happening. I also took breaks and tried some energy cleaning stuff, but I didn’t stick with it.

Sometimes, I feel a little different after listening to the workout audio, but it doesn’t last, and I don’t see any real changes. I tried all the weight loss audios, but I haven’t lost any weight. I eat healthy, exercise, and stay away from junk food, but it doesn’t seem to help.

There was one time I felt really sick after trying the full body detox audio mixed with the far infrared audio, but besides that, I haven’t noticed anything significant. I’ve been committed to a playlist with related fields for at least a week or two, but after some time, I don’t feel anything special anymore.

I know results don’t come instantly, and I don’t have to feel different to get results, but I’m starting to wonder if it’s worth it. It’s confusing to see others getting results quickly while I haven’t seen anything even after a year.

I don’t think it’s because of my beliefs either. Even when I believed it would work, I saw no changes, and even when I didn’t care about results, it was the same. I’m just feeling lost and unsure now. People say these audios work no matter what you believe, but it’s not happening for me.

I also tried a stack of audios, but nothing came from that either. I even changed the audios in the stack, but still nothing. I’m only 16, so I don’t think it’s any serious health issue.

I don’t want to sound negative or doubt Sapien Medicine, but I don’t know what else to do. How can I make these audios work for me? I’ve tried the energy blockage one many times, but it hasn’t helped.

3 Likes

First thing that comes to my mind is try Angelic Vibrations v2 for 6 Months. Limit ur playlist to max 3 for atleast 3 months.
I

3 Likes

I have tried using no more than 3-4 audios for months, I have also tried using only 1 or 2 audios.

I have tried angelic vibrations a few months ago but wasn’t too committed (lasted only a week or week and a half). I still don’t fully understand the benefits of that field.

1 Like

Simple, it brings the angels out of us, atleast the qualities if not the wings :innocent: :angel:

It brought me a new person out of me over time. I used to play it morning and evening 1 hr each time during commute. Things unexpectedly changed even though I never had any expectations out of it. I was pulled towards that field.

6 Likes

Hey there!

Lucky made very interesting suggestion, I would try that for sure.

This is proof that fields are working on you. When you workout, pain doesn’t last for long too.

For a generally healthy 16-year-old, the average caloric needs range from 1,800 to 2,400 calories per day. Therefore, 1,000 calories is not enough for most 16-year-olds , and in some cases, it could be too few calories for the body to function properly.

My advice would be that you look into this and see if 1000 calories is really enough. I would up my protein intake, and lift weights on daily bases.

That being said, Muscles hungry for fat is a must.

Also, 2 weeks for Playlist is like nothing. That is not consistency.

Make a stack with few fields and actually stick to it for at least 3 months.

5 Likes

This.
Some mental fields, I have seen the difference in my behavior and how I feel after months, I can even see improvements/new mental positive changes appearing after almost a year of listening, so 2 weeks is Nothing (or close to that), especially if you want to see effects long term.

For me, physical fields work the best, I mean literally after first few listens, But I have done some mild energy work, Daily, for years (before finding Dreamweaver’s Creations), that, plus Autossugestions, again Daily, for years - although when it comes to autossugestions, I repeated them probably only for a few months, then I used to take a break for months, anyway, these things helped me unblock myself, my chakras, my subconscious, so I was ready for fields (and OMG I found them at the right time, since the old stuff wasnt that effective due to a certain Virus and some other trouble…).

My advice - do some chakras work, learn to use energy, even if just a little bit,

also

That is for Kids, sorry…
You ought to eat more and take some supplements.

Take care, my friend and I hope to see you get GREAT Results. :pray:

3 Likes
2 Likes

You could check out this free booster which was made specifically for people who are not seeing results.

Many have had strong detox symptoms and shown positive results after using it.

There is more information on Reddit about it should you need to look into it more.

1 Like

Hi :)

I know you said you can’t right now but eventually I hope you can purchase the energy course

As to the effects. Hmm. Well good news is:
It’s working
We just don’t feel it

I’m on the same boat. But I know why it “doesn’t work”; I am on medicines which would effect plus it. And don’t have the ability to maintain proper essential mineral levels. Both of those take a beating on you

The other thing is. Mineral and vitamin levels. How are they? Are you eating healthy/ natural foods? Because remember whatever we eat also holds a vibration;
Do you drink alcohol / drugs - I’m not judging. But alcohol lowers our vibration so if you’re consuming lots of it, yes it’s probably going to take a hit.

And what’s the environment/ people you hang with situation? the concept of sangat or surroundings is important too (esp if you have the ability to change it)

Water intake?

I mean. Maybe just take a break for one month. Take it easy. Then bring in the clearing 30 min audio into your routine for maybe like one month every morning (so in two months for now). Then two weeks later incorporate ego dissolution. Then, Schumann resonance.
I’m sorry though.

Listen to resilience audio too.

(Also meditating helps. Walking outside barefoot. Prynamas like pritmesh kriya or anulom vilom.)

2 Likes

Random tips, not all justified, consider with a grain of salt.

Doing any kind of visualizing, starting from simple mindfulness will assist your process. First go with maybe some static image holding into your head about the concept of audio you’re listening to, than add dynamics, think about most accurate, appropriate and precise model and level that matches description and your gut feeling of what it should do. Add Enhanced Visual Processing 2x in a row, at least 2x a day every day.

Also having shorter “stacks” or limited amount of listening time isn’t necessarily conducive to better or faster effects, more is literally more, although the effect will only intensify (same as you describe you feeling overlistening to auto-workout) and will not necessarily lead to more desirable outcome. Search through forum for good long-term “brain” stack like older free described by Dr. Manhattan. Sleeping with Brain Regeneration on loop will also help. Consider Brain Antioxidant Complex and Autism audios each at least once daily. All “feeling” is based on your nervous system after all.

Maybe also try just manually “psych up”. Put your hand on your forehead and image to expand your mind and brain as if trying to gain more intelligence through some neuroenhancement. Repeat periodically thinking about enhancing you mind capabilities. Try combining it with Heal Those Around You v2. not to specifically charge yourself with “healing” capacity, but for improving mind-tips-of-fingers connectivity.

3 Likes

This is very important yes, mineral profiles especially. Deficiencies in zinc, magnesium and potassium can put a huge dent on how well your body acts on a field’s data.

Also, earthing (standing barefoot on fertile soil) and sunbathing (exposing as much as you can of your skin to the sun) is very crucial to balance your energy systems.

1 Like

Have you trg

Oh wow.
Any ideas about iron?
I’m gonna look it up lol
Thanks

I think the balance/ratios of vitamins and minerals also matters a lot… it’s a very complex subject… I would be unwise to make any general recommendations as it’s very nuanced. Adding spiritual concerns to the mix makes it all the more complicated.

But yeah, iron is essential for many bodily functions… as is zinc and calcium… all minerals tend to have a negentropic affect when taken in bioavailanle forms and in sufficient quantities.

I have a question… i see a lot of you suggesting to be healthy and stuff but there are fields for diseased people how does field work for them?

1 Like

The way I understand it, the fields communicate with the cells and systems of the body and instruct it.

You mention people on the forum tell others to be healthy, which is important. Being healthy generally means giving your body all the tools it needs like nutrients, water and exercise to perform all the functions it needs to to the best of its ability - and the fields will guide the instruction of what “the best of its ability” means.

6 Likes

So the field will work if you are doing your best to be healthy or is there no guarantee

Physical fields dont work fast or little if:

1- you have a lot of Subconscious/Emotional blockages that you may or may not be aware of which purpose is to keep you sick, might be a feeling of not deserving to be healthy, or victim mentality where you get through when being sick so being finally healthy means the whole you would have to change to accept and embrace a new you : a healthy one.

2- Self Sabotage which is a form of lack of self love
(Ego would be the constant culprit to keep you in that state)

3- The triggers are not removed from your life so itd be hard for a field to heal something when the cause of the illness is still present. For example, you want to heal the damage alcohol has caused to your liver so you play the audios for that, but continue drinking :tipping_hand_woman: your arteries are clogged and you are having heart issues but you are still eating that fabulous thick greasy meat, cheese etc. You cant expect to lower the cholesterol and unclog the arteries with the same eating habits.

4- you dont eat the extra or higher quantity of nutrients to develop what you want. For example you are super thin and want to grow muscles big, but you barely eat protrein… you def wont see too much new or plumped muscles. You want to heal or expand grow the brain but you dont take supplements and the food you eat just meet the basic body functions it needs it for.

Fields that are to develop something dont grow the something from thin air as fast or much as youd like.

5- (i should have put this one higher up) the physical issue is genetic. Fields cant do much to reverse or change those conditions because there is no a “before” this or that illness/accident perfect body state to hook to, to reverse until reaching that before point.

So if you want fields to work really good for you then check those points and address them before or while using the x y fields so you can see results.

9 Likes

I see thanks but don’t most people have some kinda blockages and don’t love themselves fully?

1 Like

Yes but thats why we work on them to fix the issue before or to make fields work better as i mentioned it:

If what you really meant to say or ask is that based on that logic, much more people should be having issues with fields results?

The answer is that majority of regular active users you might have read reviews from that dont portrait them having issues with fields results (and you are new in the forum to notice the evolution) , all have gone through the process of finding the best and fastest way to have fields work eventually.

That and or a lot of us have or still do practice other things that help the body and aura integrate faster and easier.

But unless is something strickly physical like an ilness that need more than our positivism and push, mostly everybody has to add helpers to break through the walls of the mind, heart and energy systems blockages at first. Its a must.

And even after a while, sometimes we have to go back again to basics (using helpers to break through new walls or resurfacing old ones)

3 Likes

Somtimes were getting results and we dont even notice,

Make sure to meditatie, i feel like a calmer state helps with the fields,
Place really hard focus on the sound for 2 minutes

This comment is quite intresting, because another user said that he noticed is results get better after using CR

3 Likes