Subconscious communication. Why does rejection or refusal have such power?

Yes, many people do it all the time! This is why I am wondering… The thing is that this seems to be very different from the conceptual thinking that the subconscious understands, yet it works very well indeed. Or is it that the subconscious understands more than one type of communication? Saying something like hell no, you are not coming over, or I am not going to the library, is not conceptual. It is pretty literal actually, it has feeling and words, possibly images too. If you ask me it is also easier to achieve than the abstraction of conceptual thinking. Of course in order to manifest something you would need to work in the opposite direction. Not working on what you want but on what you reject.

Your intent though is in positives. The interesting thing about this is that it is in negatives. For ex. you don’t intend to drive safely, you intend NOT to be pulled over. Do I make sense? Did I understand you correctly?

No, I intend to drive by safely, instead of not to be pulled over. So when I think “I don’t want to be pulled over,” (and then I think about what’s going to happen to the poor bastard’s life if he makes THAT mistake), I see myself driving by and safely and quickly reaching my destination without suffering or stress.

Then I intone, “Fuck the po-leece!” because that’s my own magick, and the strongest thing I’ve ever created. Maybe experienced, TBH. But that’s a story for another time, and probably not one that’s welcome on this forum. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yep, that’s about the gist of it.

2 Likes

Im starting to like you more and more.

3 Likes

I’ve devoted the vast majority of my power to anti-authority workings for over 2.5 years. If there’s one thing I take seriously in my life, that’s it. Just being anywhere within my extended awareness, due to the beings and intents that I carry, is the last thing in the world anyone pushing or abusing human authority wants to experience.

There’s a whole godform behind this, and it and I have been directly behind events you would never have guessed (nor would I).

8 Likes

Damn, such strong energy. Just looking for the thumbnail give me headachde

3 Likes

Wow! It looks impressive!

Right, my mistake I should have said it otherwise, You intend to drive by safely while I am talking about rejecting being pulled over. So yours is an intent in positives while NOT being pulled over is in negatives. This is my question. How come this negation or rejection has so much power. I understand the power of the feeling part, but otherwise it is not a conceptual thought. So I am trying to understand the mechanism and use it if possible. I find that my wishing for something has less power than when I am rejecting something. I still haven’t achieved the same level in both… though I wish I had.

Hi Angelblessings,

How interesting that you posted this totally unrelated thing here, yet right on time. I had a very unpleasant incident with a very aggressive man a few minutes ago. This is an ongoing thing. He is an employee in the compound where I live and his bosses have probably empowered him to the point of giving him the right to harass in all possible ways those he dislikes. Anyway he is a pot full of hate and a very toxic guy, not fit to be around civilized people. Alas, I am not his boss.

2 Likes

Ah I see. Your subconscious manifestation engine is fueled by fear rather than harmonious intent. Changing that will change the other. Ego dissolution, subconscious limits dissolver, dissolve fear, and repel negative energy… Followed by the Love album, or Vibrations of Divine Love, should do it.

It is definitely a process.

2 Likes

Use repel negativity. Emphatic shielding also might help, but if you use mandalas, use only 1 for faster results.
And maybe get Dragon servitor to influence his negativity.

1 Like

Interesting way of seeing it! It would have never occurred to me to see it this way! Yes, quite the recipe… it is indeed a process!! It sounds as if though I must reinvent myself. :wink:
Seriously though I will look into it! Thanks for the advice!

1 Like

Yes, the timing was perfect. This guy is in a sad place in life and seems to want to be in a sadder one. He has been making things worse for himself through the years. His character doesn’t help him. What he does with his life is his right . But he has no right to harm others physically or psychologically nor has he the right to damage the property of others. So, no matter how much I try to rise above his sorry state there comes a point where I must react. This is the bully type. He needs to be stopped somehow.

1 Like

Yes, I am using the audio Repel negativity right now. What is this "emphatic shielding " you are talking about? Thanks for the mandalas!

OK I just saw the mandala, Empathic Shielding. What is it used for? What is Empathic shielding as opposed to just plain shielding? Do you know?

1 Like

Idk too. :smiley: i googled what was emphatic and I understood it is “emotions”.

1 Like

So, I will have to find out what it means in this context! Thank you for the suggestions! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

When you found out, write here. :innocent:
Or maybe some forum member lurking here could help out. :eyes:

1 Like

I found this, in enlightened states. It has the same name though the image is different. “This creates a strong shield around you that is specifically designed to keep the siege of intrusive emotions and energies at bay, it is designed to stay around you for a few hours, but depending on the energetic weathering you are facing it may wear down faster.” https://enlightenedstates.com/product/empathic-shielding/

1 Like

Friend, why don’t you sell SIGIL loaded?.

Or images uploaded for a specific purpose and you will sell them.

Because, personally and because of the coronavirus, the packages are not arriving.

1 Like