Subconscious Limits Dissolver Through Your Higher Self - Psychic University

Disclaimer - This field is created by a third-party vendor and not by Sapien Medicine. Third-party fields are not vetted directly by Captain.

We create a lot of self-limiting beliefs and self-imposed rules as we grow older. They are based on experiences, feedback from the 3D reality, and misconceptions about the fundamental nature of something.

In our Psychic-Spiritual journey, it’s common to create blockages related to what our consciousness can do and what type of changes it can cause in our physical reality. Even though we are creating our reality all the time in the most variated layers and degrees, we tend to believe we can’t do much simpler stuff, and consequently, we don’t explore the full potential that our template can consciously achieve.

This field will use your Higher Self to remove such limiting beliefs, starting from the ones that are impacting you the most.

However, like in Maximum Human, you can focus on a concept you want to give a specific focus and it will work on that, giving it full focus. You can then focus on a concept within this concept, and this can go on infinitely, like an infinite fractal.

The Image works passively in a milder way, but also has an active function to be used like the field in the audio. It goes back to the passive function after 6 hours, or after you say the cue word for the deactivation.

(‘Activate’ in any language to active it)
(‘Deactivate’ in any language to deactivate the active function and go back to the passive)

Now it’s up to you to choose in which area of your life you want to be freer.

-4:38 min audio- and 3.50 MB Image

30 Likes

A tip from PU on using this field

27 Likes

any first impressions?

1 Like

I made the leap of faith and purchased it.
Looping it right now while looking at the audio.
I am feeling a strong emotional release.
Feels like my emotional body is shaking something off.

I have asked my HS to remove all my limitating beliefs etc. in a specific area of life. Let’s see how it goes. Only actual results matter.

PS:
The mandala is very beautiful.
@anon32464289
Shall I print it out and wear in my aura like the Sapien Solona NFT mandalas? Thank you.

10 Likes

Epic :pray:

Make sure to also use the Smart Tap Tapper along this. The two work perfectly together.

I haven’t experimented enough with it, as I have been overdoing it with Mandalas.

What I’ve done for the last days is to keep it on my second screen for a few hours max.

Or have it open when I’m playing a specific field I want to remove resistance to.
(Taking turn with the Ultimate Integration Tool)

7 Likes

How would you compare the Subconscious Limits Dissolver Through Your Higher Self and the Ultimate integration Tool? Do you find they complement eachother?

Hey man, would love to help you but I feel I have nothing to add from the descriptions for those peculiar ones.

Though they indeed complement each others very well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This and the Manhattan method are on my wish list.

1 Like

ok buddy, thanks anyway.

1 Like

Yeah this one is among the top paid field I would recommend, along with the Astro serie (Sun, Moon, Ascendant) and Max Human.

Ultimate Integration is a must, but quite a stretch financially, whereas this one is very affordable, yet drives powerful change.

10 Likes

How many times do do play max human a day?

what also might be a good idea is to combine this one, with the Higher Self Subliminal Messages for a Better You field on patreon

I really like his creativity and ideas

5 Likes

When I need strong changes, I meditate on it 2-3 rounds.

More than that, my experience and the one of a few friends is that manifestations sometimes get challenging. Especially if you miss the signs again and again :grin:

4 Likes

This field is the real deal!

Over the last 2 days I have been looping it for around 5-6 hours daily, mostly while sleeping to it and giving my HS mental instructions of what blocks to remove, but also of course telling the HS to remove what it considers necessary by shimself.

It feels very liberating and refreshing and does not really interupt my sleep. It feels like a regenerative sleepy meditation. It is a crazy mix of this field doing something, while I still half-lucidly notice it working thanks to the Blueprint of Psychic Mastery NFT.

Effects I have noticed after 2 days:

• Much more lighter, mentally and energetically. A lot of blockages represented in the energy meridians are gone.
  • Much more energy than before and much faster energy recovery as a lot of energetic baggage seems to be removed now.
  • Much more positive outlook on the future.
  • Sapien Medicine fields feel stronger and more intense again, i.e. seems to work better than before. I looped Attract More Love Into Your Life and it felt much stronger than in the past.
38 Likes

:raised_hands: :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Happy to hear it’s working for you. i’m definitely going to pick this one up as well with the end of december deals.

7 Likes

Last night I revisited the Self Realizations fields. After a couple of hours while listening to them in the background, I think I became familiar with the concepts.

Today, just after I woke up, I started working with them, starting with Part 1 and following up until Part 4. As a started, I had an insight to play Subconscious Limits Dissolver Through Your Higher Self.

First, I’d explore the field in the Self-Realizations Series: zoom in and out, check it from all “angles” outside and inside, one at a time and then all at once, inspired by the description of PU’s Dimensions of Truth. It reminded me of the description of Indra’s Jewelled Net.

After mapping it out, I started working with Sub. Limit Dissolver. I asked my HS to clear and dissolve all subconscious structures that were in my way towards having what Self-Realization shows me as my default. I did it for the 4 fields in the series, in sequence. The main thing that came to me was that it’s not that much about going to a state, but to go back a little bit.

The way Sub. Limit Dissolver worked in this experiment was that 6~8 void-like structures formed in my mind, organized like the vertices of an hexagon or an octagon, and things were sucked towards the center of this structure. As that happened, I could feel the releases happening and my heart clearing and expanding. I still felt like me afterwards, although with a different outlook.

The biggest shift happened when I intended to see the 4 parts all at once and realize the connections between them. It was the hardest thing to map yet, being more complex and with me having more limits towards it, but I managed it. When I intended to work with Sub. Limit Dissolver, I felt like I hit a wall as the momentum stopped, but slowly but surely the limits were being cleared as they went towards the center of the voids. As that happened, I started feeling less like myself and changing deeply.

I’m not sure of how to describe my current state, but I like it and I’m glad to have the opportunity to use this field.

PS: Ego Dissolution helped me a great deal though this, but I’m not sure of where to talk about it.

18 Likes

I’ve been working a lot with this field for the last few weeks, and it is worth every penny.

Quite uncomfortable at times, as it worked on depth as I was not expecting.
Though worth it and beautifully intelligent.

I even started to doubt at some point the good intent of my Higher Self, or the foundations of this reality I was so certain about.

This, so I could rebuild stronger and healthier foundations for myself and the ones around me.

For max results, I’ve found the best way to work with it, is actively rather than passively in meditation.

Give it a topic over a couple of separate sessions, so you can peel each layer of the onion, and see for yourself :raised_hands:

It also pairs very nicely with Smart Tap Tapper

23 Likes

I believe this is the first time during any sale where I actually have the money to spare to purchase some fields :hugs:

I meditated on it and I’ve gone for

I’m really looking forward to working with them and I feel they will be a big help to get me to where I want to be for when I purchase the Panchanga Yoga series :slightly_smiling_face:
Some fun (and probably rough) times ahead but I’m ready and looking forward to these next steps :raised_hands:t3:

Thank PU for the discounts :pray:t3:

18 Likes

I’m a bit confused. Is this one included in his Ultimate Integration Tool? Since the description of this Integration Tool says “Clearing of Subconscious Limitations and Energy Blockages”. Thanks.