Subconscious Limits Dissolver vs EXTREME SELF CONFIDENCE/ SELF ESTEEM BOOST differences

Before the masters arrive, may I try wetting my feet in these waters?

Limits dissolver = removes the “I can’ts” so your natural “I can’s” can come through on their own.
Confidence = pushes your “I can’s” forward to speak up inside of you.
Innocence = (I know you didn’t ask) removes the “They can’ts” that you have about other people doing good.

That’s my subjective take.

31 Likes

So you think it’s like SLD is kind of a booster for ESC?

Innocence is interesting as well.

1 Like

I think self confidence is one of the key fields you’ll need, I mean with confidence you’ll overcome probably everything in your way, if mental or physical, so traumas for example will perish because you are confident in yourself, I think you get the point
thanks to @Samurai for reminding me of the field again and its function

2 Likes

I tend to think of it the other way around, but yes I think either way is the same in the end.

It’s actually a great combo! The subconscious limits tag amd the confidence tag.

4 Likes

Which tag would that be?

I agree, but…
That what you described basically does Amygdala fearlessness field

1 Like

yeah you could be right but amygdala is pretty much just brain related and yeah it will have effects on the ego but not the core of the fear itself, self confidence aims at the core I think so both of them would be a nice combo to use

1 Like

well in my opinion confidence comes from brain where there isn’t any fear

Yes it would be make good combo indeed

1 Like

The lion tag bro

4 Likes

Yep

2 Likes

Subconscious limits dissolver is much more general and works on removing many mental limitations we have. But only because it works on removing them doesn’t mean it replaces them with positive beliefs. (But that openness generally does lead to a positive feeling of being able to feel and do things you couldn’t do before)

Confidence field works on removing limiting beliefs on self esteem and also replacing tthis with a positive self esteem.

28 Likes

Please Sam, can we perhaps overdo subconscious limit dissolver with listening?
I like to listen it many times, for example 6 times or more (version from gumroad), but I don’t know can it make us like ungrounded?
Sorry for stupid question and if I wasn’t clear perhaps

2 Likes

I think that is fine. I used to listen a whole lot back then (not for hours at a time though). Didn’t seem to get bad effects from it. Although, I guess I can be a bit of airhead sometimes :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Yeah same feeling here bro😆 that’s exactly the reason why I asked you this though

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, Sam.

Is the Lion tag and the Extreme self confidence from youtube the same field? I wonder 'cause the descriptions for these two are almost identical.

And what is the key difference between the Lion tag and the Thor redux tag?

[Sorry if I’m asking the questions that already have been answered, just couldn’t find the info 'bout these on this forum.]

2 Likes

The lion tag works on your OWN confidence and self-esteem, who you are as a person.

The lion , believe it or not is like a familiar that comes with it.

When I used the lion mandala in the past, there were situations where I didnt even want to dominate, but the lion energy kind of made me, if that makes sense.

You just cant get dominated with the lion, even if you wanna be submissive for some reason, the lion wont allow it.

Now, Thor is a whole other thing.

Some here half-ass these mandalas/tags with their “I can wear 40 and they all work”, others use it for a week and give up, but if utilized properly, will change your outlook and “association” with certain things.

And the usual willpower, strength, blabla ;D

1 Like

I just got into this recently but I feel like in some ways the mandalas I was wearing for confidence, brought my awareness to ways I am not appearing confident. So in a way they’ve been making me feel not confident because I’m noticing all these tings I can improve on. It’s overwhelming. It seems like they show me things from a different archetypical perspective to help make the wearer aware to help break the unconscious patterns that may be holding you back. I wonder if anyone else has similar experiences.

Attract Wealth, Prosperity and Abundance field also does this

doesn’t Attract Wealth, Prosperity and Abundance replaces Subconscious limits dissolver because it help you remove any negative belief system you have for wealth etc and help attract massive amounts of prosperity, wealth and abundance in all areas of your life. Observe as your life starts changing for the better and more positive things start becoming a natural part of your life.