Subconscious limits dissolver

How long would it take to dissolve all self limiting beliefs if i use this audio 2 times per day? If i were to listen to sub limits dissolver 10 times per day, would it work faster?

Is there a sigil/card for this field?

2 Likes

You know there cant be an answer to this right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Seriously as you can imagine it’s extremly personal how long would it take

Probably yes, but maybe it can be a bit “disorienting”?

At present I think there is only Fearlessness pendant but a lot of people have requested a dog tag for this so… who knows

3 Likes

Most people say it takes a year or so of listening to dissolve all their limiting beliefs. I’ll try to listen to the field many times thorughout the day to speed up the process.

2 Likes

Yeah, I listen to it 3x a day, one with music 2 without (cause with such repetitions Rossini become a little stodgy, I prefer pure frequencies or more "vague music)

A year seem a bit optimistic to me but I may be wrong, would be great actually

6 Likes

Jesus christ 1 year is optimistic? Thats nuts!

1 Like

As I said, I think it’s highly variable

And can be infnluenced by a lot of other factors

2 Likes

The entire reason why fields are less effective is because of subconscious limiting beliefs. I will play the field religiously from now on so that those limiting beliefs are erased more quickly.

2 Likes

In the worst case you’ll learn to play William Tell Overture with closed eyes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

I don’t mind the music. It’s pretty good actually :rofl:

3 Likes

Quote from the You Will Not Get What Desire Unless You Let Go article by sammyg:

But why?
Because they don’t truly believe they will get what they desire! When you are always thinking about what you want, you are reassuring your subconscious mind that you do not HAVE IT . Your subconscious mind reflects your beliefs upon reality and you end up attracting circumstances in life that push you farther away from your actual desires.

16 Likes

Thats why it would be better to release it in a dog tag…too much work and 0 time for audios…:expressionless:

1 Like

Just loop the field for a couple hours and change will happen faster.

2 Likes

Yeah i’ll loop it at night. I am also using speed up perception of time and I am looping it :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

You can just play the youtube version via your phone and put headset on and do something else while the audio is playing. You don’t need to consciously hear the audio for it to work. It just has to reach your aura.

2 Likes

I’ve been listening to this for many months. Do I need to keep listening for its effects to be there or is it permanent?

1 Like

permanent, would advise to keep listening because you never know :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Forever, till you get SLR tag.

4 Likes