Subconscious Limits Removal Ver 3.0 (Patreon)

Do you mean 2-5 times for each stack you want to work on, or all day?

2 Likes

BROOO :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:
IMG_6868

9 Likes

Love the music! Thanks so much Dream, this is beautiful. My heart is singing :blush:

11 Likes

我也喜歡這個版本

3 Likes

Let’s goooo :fire:

4 Likes

Lots of love :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Thank you so much for a shorter version and music just like this, it’s very nice to hear in a field when it’s nice and upbeat @Dreamweaver

8 Likes

Would like to know as well

4 Likes

This field is sublimely beautiful and oh so powerful. An absolute treasure.
Within a couple of minutes I could feel the releases and the internal collapses as each blockage dissolved. I had such a strong urge to hug this field. I have never felt that before. I have fallen in love with many fields within seconds of listening to them but I never wanted to hug them until this field. Incredibly beautiful. Thank you Dream, you have truly blessed us!! :gift_heart:

47 Likes

Thanks Dream!

10 Likes

What a morning. Thank you, Dream!

10 Likes

Thanks @Dreamweaver! I send a lot of love, This makes me feel incredible

9 Likes

Thank you Dream :mechanical_arm::pray:t2:

8 Likes

What a great New Year’s gift. Thank you at least 2024 times.

14 Likes

Since SLR 3.0 includes the effects of malleable ego, may I ask what’s the point of listening to both? Because I don’t follow the logic here

2 Likes

I’m a little bit confuse… so the Malleable ego field becomes kind of obsolete or it’s just part of the effects that were included on SLR 3.0…?

@Dreamweaver

3 Likes

After looping SLR3 a considerable number of times, I began listening and being bathed in the radiation of Malleable Ego. It’s like I am on a different playground! My heart opened and I began to give spontaneous affirmations of light. It can be a bit challenging to put words to feelings, but it is as if the deck was washed clean and the sun came out to warm and bless our ship. I feel the forum raising. It is indeed a fortuitous combination of fields!

Truly a blessing, Captain.

48 Likes

The only field this replaces is SLR v2.0, not the Malleable Ego (ME). This, after all, is subconscious limits removal, not related to altering your ego. Note that this has “the effect” of ME, but not having ME itself.

13 Likes

No way🫢

3 Likes

Listened 5 times, went for a nap and was in an insomnia type of sleep thinking I can now do anything and everything. I was literally revising things I am doing and how I will be doing them differently. Things I did or not doing out of fear and feeling small and feeling I would be judged by others.
That’s a freaking awesome update!

26 Likes