🎵 Subliminal: Beast Mode Confidence

A post was merged into an existing topic: Discussion for other similar Channels on YouTube

Would anyone who has been using Frequency.Devision subliminals for awhile like to share their results or what they experienced? I was using Beast Mode Confidence for awhile it definitely improved my confidence when I had to speak with big groups of people.

1 Like

Wth is bloatware?

1 Like

Filling up the subliminal with advertisement about the company to your mind. That kind of junk that shouldn’t be in there if the subliminal is any good in the first place. It should work and not need any advertisement to your mind for it to work. It’s a very elementary way for a creator to go about their work

Cheers.

Hi @MUSICMUSICMUSIC how can I PM you? I would like to ask you something with regard to subliminal audios…

Welcome to the forum, Bluecheese!

We’ve not heard from that member in quite some time. It may be that they have moved on from this forum. (I think someone mentioned that they may have established their own forum for their own products?) So, you might not get a reply.

However, in our General Discussion subforum, we do have a current discussion on Affirmations and Subliminal’s. You might want to ask your questions there and one of the participants of that thread might have the answer you seek.

1 Like

Does anyone have a link to his forum or know where he has went to. His work is really amazing

Also retired his Bandcamp which sucks because the files i bought from there are no longer available on the platform.

I was able to save a few of his videos before he went ghost. I have the following:
Beast mode confidence V2
Dynamic Memory Accelerator
Effortless Manifestation
and Permanently Overcome Fear

Does anybody have any others?

1 Like

Dunno why he left but hope hes doing okay. I have:

• Assertive Fearless Confident Charismatic Extrovert
  • Attraction package
2 Likes

I hope he’s alright and that he comes back, I know he was active on another forum I go too but he disappeared from there too. His subliminal have really helped me a lot, especially the one for overcoming fear. It’s rare to find a decent sub-maker these days. Most of them are kids…

2 Likes

I came late to the party unfortunately, if anyone is willing to share some of his subliminal with me I’d appreciate it.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1UE7AwMnPrJh5zTITUiSdD8dZO7RztSJt?usp=sharing

@gdplex @Grizz hope this helps

6 Likes

Thank you!!, will give those a listen and see how it affects me

1 Like

Thanks Ragnar you are a legend… :wink:

1 Like

Hey how can I download this field!?

It’s a subliminal can be downloaded from the Google drive link posted above.

1 Like

Got it thanks man

I love the confidence boost this field gives me but it almost makes me feel too aggressive. It works but it makes me start arguments with people lol

Hi, I am new to the forum not to Sapien medicine products !

I am also a fan of subliminal products. My question is where can I find masked subliminal of @musicmusicmusic alias Frequency devision ?

I am looking for beast mode confidence masked, instant motivation masked, and instant killer anxiety masked ?
Thanks in advance !

1 Like