Subliminal vs binaural beats

Do anyone know difference between subliminal and binaural beats…can we listen binaural beats on speaker?

No, you need headphones to deliver the specific channels to your individual ears so that your brain can create the binaural beat.

5 Likes

Thankyou for the reply.

1 Like

thought u needed speakers so ur whole body could hear it or something like that, it’s something what ive heard

Welcome to the forum!

The synthesis of the third tone from the binaural beats is done in the brain. You want the two separate “beats” delivered as clearly to each of your ears with as little interference as possible, so that the brain will synthesize the correct third tone.

The whole body isn’t involved in this process other than a container for the brain and a place to hang the ears. Using speakers in the way you’ve heard means that some part of both channels are getting to both ears. When this happens, it’s no longer “binaural” and the brain doesn’t synthesize the correct third tone.

Hope that helps.

2 Likes

Ohhh tysm i never knew that imma get headphones soon

2 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like

hey can i ask you something tho? whats ur opinion on morphic fields and binaural beats and are they the same thing?

No, they are different things entirely.

Check out the Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated) to learn about some of those differences. I’m sure we’ve had other discussions on this forum about that topic. You can use the forum search engine (that little magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of every page of this forum).to find those discussions.

Tysm i will take this advice

1 Like