Subliminals vs morphic fields

Do morphic field affect the outcome of subliminals can I use both or do morphic fields work better? Hope someone who is using both can help me thank you.

Fields and subs can work in synergy, don’t worry. There are many of us who use subliminals and fields together and get great results

3 Likes

Didn’t you ask this question about a week ago? I mean, it’s fine that you’re asking the question but I’m wondering, since you keep asking the same question (and getting it answered), maybe the question needs to change some to get at what you’re really wanting to know?

3 Likes

Yes well I like to get other people,s expierences as I am new to this tech, and also someone told me that morphic fields are bs and they dont work so I guess people have an opion for everything.

Thank you very much for your reply.

1 Like

Well, can you see how the question that you’ve been repeating is not so likely to get you the answers to these questions?

Maybe you want to start asking these questions to get the answers that you’re wanting?

As you’re formulating your new questions (or waiting for more answers to the questions that you’ve already asked) perhaps you’d like to peruse:

(etc. There are many on here, if you’d care to use the Search function.)

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Discussion for other similar Channels on YouTube