June, 7 - What do you say about my mom's condition? Which fields, what recommendations do you have?

I could blame my brother, some medics or even myself for what my mom went through or/and what she is about to go through… Maybe if better choices would have been made, idk…

She will have to go to the hospital, as one of her wounds is turning black, at most tomorrow, since she is so scared of hospital…
She had to take perfusions these last few days, since she can’t eat (she lost her appetite).

3 questions: Is Maha Mrityuanjaya Mantra…1 (10:24) from Captain’s Patreon (can anyone please check as right now I’m not a Patreon)?

Can all/most fields and [maybe mantras/prayers/(maybe) subliminals] be sent with/through Be The Healer/Heal those around you?

What Fields, What Mantras, What Solutions, if any, can save her life and hopefully her left leg too?

Thank You.

22 Likes

hey man better go to the hospital or ask help from captain directly

I don’t think an audio should do, bacteria destroyer maybe but better stay away

8 Likes

I hope she gets better

7 Likes

Try it

6 Likes

i thought about it man but the circulation is a problem, it may become sepsis

5 Likes

Yes I checked and it’s this file please use this. Also I agree with sainttheo, ask help to Dream directly as the situation is very serious. I hope all goes well :pray:t2:

7 Likes

Hello, try to focus on being of service to your mother rather than blaming yourself or others. .

10 Likes
7 Likes
6 Likes

Do all this along with traditional medical care.

If u have your moms permission I can send out my healing gang, (free).

PM me first

Update: Sent out.

9 Likes

Hope all goes well, keep us posted.

5 Likes

Maybe try to get permission for anybody that wants to help out with fields like heal those around you etc. asking her if it is ok if someone treats her.

6 Likes

→ Positive Power Waves
→ Angelic/Alien Intercession
→ Smart Bacteria Slayer
→ Induced Hepatocyte Growth Factor Production
→ Spear of Destiny
→ Attract Good Luck

4 Likes

Along with the various helpful fields suggested - Angelic Intercession and Devic Intercession (the nature spirit-devas are excellent healers).

And do not forget to send @Captain_Nemo a PM. :pray:

Sending you prayers and good energy…

11 Likes

Thank You All, especially Captain - I already spoke with him.

He is already helping her.

25 Likes

Everything good man?

3 Likes

Well, idk, we are at the hospital, I’m not allowed to go to the room where she is right now, but I still went there nonetheless, but the docs dont like it; I am waiting for any updates too.

Thank you for your suggestion to speak with Captain - it was/is Most Helpful.

6 Likes

alright man please inform us if anything happens

5 Likes

She bleeds (excessively) because of some medication, so she has to wait (up to) 2 days before they can remove all the dead tissue, there is a high chance that she will lose her leg…

She is septic, has high infection…

2 Likes

damn man, anything that can be done other from doctor’s intervation?

2 Likes