Success, Wealth/Abundance & Luck Combination Stack

The star
The Magician
A taste of Mana

They help in manifestation a very important element to attract money, abundance etc

If working on sales

Blarney
K2 stone

Also

Moldavite

Its like Torsion for money :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Feng Shui

7 Likes

This post is very good. Good reference for everyone in this forum. Time to do a little a bit of adjustment on my stack. Thank you @gpo

4 Likes

Can you explain how Moldavite is Torsion for money?

1 Like

But it’s not either / or 🤷
Maybe the audio, especially the mindset ones, help you keep more focused and on track to become a champ… maybe it will help with personal relationships (abundance comes in many ways), so you’re less distracted and everything feels more like a “flow” or wealth, events and opportunities.

I don’t think there needs to be a strict separation or X now, Y later.
Yes you should have a focus… but if someone is bothered by lack of money, then it’s better to incorporate some related audios, that’s all I’m saying.
And I get that @Zen has another main goal now but he did write that he “should” incorporate some of these, so that’s why I said that :)

5 Likes

Haha I think that might not be universal :sweat_smile:
I would think once someone has worked on all the subconscious beliefs related to money and has learnt a lot of valuable lessons, it might work like that. I can imagine @anon46520955 in this category as she has spent years and years working on herself and is reaping some benefits, you can see that from the reviews she writes. :slight_smile:

But I would be careful, there have been some warnings that it may (or may not) uproot your life a bit, that could also be unwelcome surprise on the money front.

7 Likes

Not kinda, you are right
You are the smart one :+1:

6 Likes

Like everything related to money :woman_shrugging:t2:

Very valuable lessons to learn through a process like that :smiling_imp: but then the rewards come by

At this point specially in this forum ppl know about Moldavite if not then now they do, thank you

7 Likes

Interesting thread. I wonder if you are planning to listen to all of the stack at the same time.

1 Like

It’s great that you’re finding it interesting!

From earlier in the thread, from the original poster:

3 Likes

I personally think that The Navigator of Awe can be under the success category.

4 Likes

Thanks, added.

2 Likes

@gpo What about A Taste of Mana?

From YT description:

To have mana implies influence, authority, and efficacy—the ability to perform in a given situation. The quality of mana is not limited to individuals; peoples, governments, places and inanimate objects may also possess mana, and its possessors are accorded respect.

3 Likes

Lol Indeed actually thats the one i meant to put not the mana circuit haha

2 Likes

Yeah, I forgot about this and was just listening on YT. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@gpo The Draw Luck mandala as a standalone was a life-changer for me in 2019 up to 2020 when I wore it for several months without listening to other luck/wealth related audios at that time. It really made things easy for me and financial transactions were successful that I even decided not to use the Wealth/Prosperity mandala anymore which I also had printed since results with the luck one were already very good. I consider this one of the best creations of Dream.

10 Likes

Hello… Can anyone please let me know what here means by wearing mandala? I am new here that’s why I thought of asking.

You print out the mandala and carry it on your person. Easy peasy!

If you’d like to learn more about Sapien’s mandala, this forum has an excellent search engine (that little magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of every page of this forum) which will help you get up to speed so quickly. Enjoy!

3 Likes

Thankyou so much :pray:

2 Likes

How about The Chariot for success?

1 Like