Successful business and building wealth

didnt had the chance to buy it yet, but if I have the money I will do it and I recommend you will buy this one, because no matter what, this one is a powerful tool to reach your goals
5 Likes

You want The Guided Path.

2 Likes

evil eye?

I’ve heard of Quadible Integrity, however first time hearing about the seductionmagicflow. Can you post any first had experience you’ve had with either if you’ve tried it?

No I’m not currently wearing any of the fields. However it looks like I really should. @anon48416969 below recommended Reach For the Stars that looks like exactly what I need. Would the reach for the stars somehow not play nice with the Best Path in Life if worn at the same time?

See the thing is I have no clue if I am under something like that. All I know is things went south all of a sudden and hasn’t rebounded since. Not really sure what was the catalyst behind it. I’ve checked sapiens store and don’t see anything about the Michael mandala. Where can I find that?

Would it hurt any if I just listened to all 4 of the charka fields to help balance out everything?

I’ve tried out sapiens wealth type audio fields but they just didn’t really seem to be doing much for me. I always listen to the limits remover and also the blockage audio before listening to any of his fields.

Going to order both today.

2 Likes

Not from the best resource, but some explanations though:

(the rest of the article is on: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/06/fashion/jewelry-evil-eye-greece-turkey-israel.html)

« Throughout history, across cultures and religions around the world, people have feared the malevolent gaze of someone who envies another’s good fortune and wishes him harm.
Their defense? Charms like the evil-eye amulet, a bead or disc with a rendering of an eye — sometimes with a bright blue iris, sometimes with a black iris surrounded by circles of white and deep blue or aqua. Any visitor to the bazaars of Greece and Turkey or the shuks (covered markets) in Israel will be familiar with the myriad ways that those blue, white and black glass beads can be incorporated into necklaces, bracelets and other adornments.

A Bit of History

The desire for protection against the evil eye is nothing new.

Amulets in the shape of idols with incised eyes made by the Mesopotamians were discovered during excavations in Syria and date to 3300 B.C. In “The Evil Eye: The Origins and Practices of Superstitions,” written in 1895, Frederick Elworthy said, “It is firmly believed by all ancients that some malignant influence darted from the eyes of envious or angry persons, and so infected the air as to penetrate and corrupt the bodies of both living creatures and inanimate objects.” (He also wrote of the ancient Egyptians and their use of the Eye of Osiris, one of their gods, in amulets to protect them against evil magic, both during life and in the afterlife.)

Belief in the evil eye is said to be strengthened among followers of Islam by verses 51 and 52 of the Al-Qalam Surah in the Quran: “And indeed, those who disbelieve would almost make you slip with their eyes when they hear the message, and they say: Indeed, he is mad. But it is not except a reminder to the worlds.”

And the Old Testament of the Bible refers to the evil eye in Proverbs 23:6, cautioning, “Eat thou not the bread of him that hath an evil eye, neither desire thou his dainty meats.”

Glass beads appeared in the Mediterranean in about 1500 B.C., as glass production became more sophisticated, and evil-eye beads became popular among the Phoenicians, Assyrians, Greeks, Romans and Ottomans. Many historians have theorized that, as dark-eyed people were the norm in the region, those with blue eyes were considered most skilled at using the evil eye, likely leading to the prominent use of blue in protective amulets.

But the evil eye also appeared in both Celtic and Polish folklores. “There is nothing more dreaded by the people, nor considered more deadly in its effects, than the Evil Eye,” Lady Jane Francesca Wilde (the playwright’s mother) wrote in her 1887 book, “Ancient Legends, Mystic Charms and Superstitions of Ireland.” »

2 Likes

They are actually amongst the very few fields which would conflict with each other.

Here are two relevant answers from Sam (sammyg) from the Sapien team:

1. Can The listed “imbued” fields like Best Path be mixed on an item with fields from the Audios?
    – Yes. Any of our audio fields can be embedded on items as well. The same way fields are embedded on to audios is the way they are embedded on items. (Except for slight differences since they are being embedded on a solid item rather than soundwaves)
  1. If so, would some be redundant or conflict with each other? (like Best Path & “POWERFUL GOOD LUCK ENERGY”/”Attract Good Luck and Good Fortune”)?
    – Not redundant. But, certain fields conflict with eachother. Its logical really. Glory and Best Path In Life would conflict because they are polar opposites. Glory works on helping you reach your goal, even if its bad for you. Best Path leads you down the path that would make you happiest and sometimes, that means drifting away from your current goals.

The mandalas are on the forum here or on Sapien’s Instagram.

It won’t hurt anything and is a great well rounded approach if you’re unsure of where to start. You might prefer to focus on specific chakras at times.

What works best can vary depending upon circumstances and your unique energy body, so experiment with the chakra audios and see how you feel. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Also…
we can put in some work.
I mean, we don’t really do much or any advertising/marketing on our own etc.
But perhaps we can share experiences, but less us and more so a lot of forum members here can brain storm ideas to enhance your business or service.
A lot of businesses have problems due to the general covid problems.

15 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. For now I think I’m going to go with the Reach For the Stars as that seems like the best choice for right now.

Well I’m not that fined tune on energy work as all this is relatively new to me. So taking a broad approach just to see how each reacts for me I think would be the best choice for now. However I’m really into fitness so when it comes to things like physical body awareness I am tuned in with that. To throw some possible symptoms out there that could narrow down which chakras I need worked on. I’m experiencing a good amount of daily brain fog. My thinking is impaired a bit to where I can lose my train of thought quickly. When talking I say umm or pause a lot. Low energy seems to be something I’m facing as weel. This might also be due to the amount of stress I’ve been under due to my business.

I would be ok with disclosing my business. Well I’ll feel a little more comfortable doing it privately with some forum members since it could lead to a conflict of interest if everybody knows my business model. I do believe covid is playing a role because my business isn’t exactly essential or hits the real pain points that makes people want to buy. It does hit the “emotional” triggers but its more so on the entertainment side so with people having less “spending” money that could be the issue. Although I do know someone who is in my similar space who is doing well so it just might be something on my end.

My field stack is going to look like this, all from sapiens teespring shop
Reach For the Stars
The Schumann Resonance
Unlimited Energy ver 2.0
Cognitive and Memory Enhancement
Draw Abundance and Prosperity (possibly)

It’ll be a little expensive but I look at is as an investment. Anything that should be added or changed? FAQ’s mentioned 5 should be ok but if these might be on the stronger side that could lead to possibly overwhelming for someones system who isn’t advance in dealing with energy work then I can of course narrow it down

2 Likes

You’re welcome, sorry to hear about your struggles mate.

A broad approach to the chakra audios may be a good starting point. There may be blockages or imbalances in each chakra and it’ll be a good foundation.

Sapien’s Dream Seeds channel has a few excellent fields and playlists for stressful situations!

Here are a few options you may wish to try:

Dream Seeds playlists:

In addition to the Dream Seeds playlist options, here are possible fields which might help with that:

Here are a few options to increase your energy levels directly:

Great stack! Intercession 2.0 is a always an excellent field to consider, and is amongst the lowest energy drainage fields if you’re considering wearing 5 fields.

From the description:

This item reaches into the greater world beyond the user and asks for you. Indeed, even in areas of your life that seem to be just fine to you, there is often a lot of help available, from spirit guides, guardian agents and even other people physically around you!

The fields on this item help to promote a strong sense of desire in regards to helping the wearer, will parse information about the situation so that the correct individuals are asked for help on a psychic level and do this constantly, finding more and more help and aid for daily life and extreme situations.

The simple fact of the matter is that help is readily available to everyone, but the rules that good beings abide by require a specific request for aid be made. By wearing this item, you are making such a request, and help will pour into your life from more areas than you may have thought possible.

It is nearly impossible to express in words how much this kind of aid can mean to most people!

Abundance and good things await us all. Beings are literally standing by, waiting and hoping that you will ask for their help…

Now, no matter who you are, you can.

This has also been updated and also added an angelic intercession aspect to it.

Other forum members will chime in with more ideas. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Listening to all the chakra audios shouldn’t hurt. In theory, listening to the audios that match your overactive chakras should help as well as listening to the audios for the underactive ones.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the suggestions and help. I just placed an order for the glory, intercession 2.0 and the schumann resonance tags. I was going to also get the unlimited energy or A.P.E. tag and the memory enhancement tag to make it a total of 5 tags but it started getting a bit too expensive seeing as I haven’t tried out these tags yet. Hopefully these 3 tags I ordered can help turn things around so I can come back and scoop those up asap.

7 Likes

Got the tags in a little bit ago. Got a few questions on using them.

1. What’s the optimal way to wear tags? I’ve come across some post saying to wear only 2 at a time. I was going to put 1 in each pocket.

2. If I can only wear 2 which of the tags (glory, intercession 2.0 and schumann) would work best together?

3. When it comes to intercession 2.0 how exactly does this work? Do I need to ask for assistance out loud, write it down in a notebook about what I want or does it work behind the scenes automatically?

Some people report they can be a bit strong if worn around the next due to the proximity to the heart chakra. Pockets will be fine, really anywhere in your field works (I keep some in my wallet, but my nieces put APE in their gym shoes). I have read that the right side of the body is the masculine side and the left is the feminine, so that could play a factor in which tag you put where. Like, if you want schumann to nurture and support you, put it in the left pocket.

You can wear more, and many people do. It depends on your own ability to integrate the energies. You’ll probably be fine working with three tags, especially since one of them is the Schumann tag, that’s a gentle return to what should be our balanced state.

As I understand it, it both encourages you to be more willing to ask for and open to receive help, as well as it makes it easier to connect to higher beneficial beings for aid. So, it does both, it has an automated factor and a manual factor. You can ask for help in whatever way you’d like.

2 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up for me! Is it ok to also listen to audio fields while wearing the tags even if the audio field has nothing to do with the tag or will it interfere with each other? So for instance listening to something like the workout audios while wearing these tags.

1 Like

You’ll only get conflicts if you use two products that directly contradict each other, for example Increase Estrogen and Reduce Estrogen. Other than that, it all depends on how much your energy system can process and integrate, so take it slow and go by feel, if you can.

2 Likes

Oh, I meant it as can we play audio files while wearing the tags? I know we shouldn’t listen to 2 audios at the same time so not sure if that also applies to the tag fields as well.

1 Like

Def need to add the Hand of Glory, if you cannot afford the tag then listen to it a lot daily, dont forget the listen to subconscious blockage removal one as one loses confidence when things get rocky

3 Likes

Yes, that’s fine. Audio fields and tag items won’t interfere with each other. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Well, i think it depends in some cases. For instance i worn the BPIL for months, i had some ideas of business or things that i wanted to pursuit, some ideas/jobs were just good ideas or just jobs, but i knew they werent really going to make me happy or channel me in my path which deep down i always knew what it was i just didnt know how to get there so i kept delaying just jumping on it, the other ideas where actually things i am deeply passionated about and aligned with what i believe my purpose is, but i just didnt know how to make money taking that route (i said… ok i will def start up that like in a year or so, for now ill do so and so to save money and blah blah then i pursuit the one i like) that was my plan but then i started wearing the BPIL and baaam cha ca la ca baam :joy: it all starting moving fast towards what i really wanted to do and since i was wearing intercession too its like all started to unfold easily and clearly and the stuff that could bring me money faster werent working AT ALL so i got it, i was happy it was a confirmation that what i wanted was the best path for me :heart_eyes: now im using the hand of glory still with the other 2 and it seem working 💁 because… the goals i want are in alignment with the best path for me, so if i was you, experiment with both and see if things get confusing then wear them separately as per your choice… what would you want? To reach goals no matter if they are good or bad for you or the best path and once you are in it (your best path) then hand of glory like i did so itd give you the push you need to reach the goals that are best for you :blush:

6 Likes

wow thanks for sharing! this gives me encouragement to continue wearing my BPIL tag. i chose it because i wanted a fuller and richer life and so far situations are starting to be more win-win for everyone not just one party.

i like your idea of BPIL being your foundation and then glory taking the wheel once everything was clear for you!

2 Likes