Sudden extreme fatigue

how is it currently

1 Like

My cough is still bad. Fever is good now though. And no fatigue anymore. Hbu?

1 Like

I also have a bad cough, this time more than I imagined

1 Like

Hope you get better. This covid thing really suck😞

1 Like

This makes me stop coughing

1 Like

Try it @anon25711007

2 Likes

Oh I forgot to mention, the reason I suggested anti-inflammation fields is that inflammation is often the culprit behind fatigue in such scenarios. And the utter lack of motivation (sometimes coupled with a smidgen of depression) as the inflammation and resulting excitotoxicity block dopamine and GABA.

3 Likes

yeah man, the plasma light.
I had a sore throat for way too long, suspected covid, tested negative, it wouldnt improve much.
From there I created a big stack by researching the forum, until i realized too many isnt useful either. Then i looped plasma light among others, and occasionally the throats and chords field mentioned here.

The sore throat vanished within 2 days. Before that it was even painful to swallow

2 Likes

Have you guys tried running the Orgone Accumulator + Negentropic Chi for let’s say like 5x each for a few days everyday?

2 Likes

Almost 80% I’m feeling better now. I’m on lot of antioxidant fields and also taking vitamin e supplement. Getting myself expose to the sun as well. My cough almost gone. Like 90% of it. Very weird but it’s good!

12 Likes

I just had long anxiety attack again… This covid thing really scary…

2 Likes

Flight to Fight and New Perspectives is all you need for anxiety, trust me when I say that, stick to it

1 Like

Thanks. But do you think the antioxidant for brain help with anxiety as well? I had very scary one just happened for few minutes… Idk what’s wrong with me but anyway thank you for understanding me

Nothing is wrong with you lol, just anxiety, that’s the “good” thing about anxiety, knowing nothing is wrong with you, just worrying about non-sense shit lol but yeah add the brain antioxidants too but also stick with flight/flight, and new perspectives as well

2 Likes

I’m really stressing flight/flight, and new perspectives because those two are the key fields that will help

1 Like

What’s up lol

1 Like

Hey man,

Hope you are doing well.

Just here to provide an alternative perspective. Ignore me if iam wrong.

Maybe you have been looping too many videos which aren’t supposed to be looped.

Looping Plasma Light, or Orgone Accumulator can cause issues with Anxiety as per my experience.

When the creator of the field mentions in the description use 2-3 times, it must be there for some reason right.

What helped me most when i got sick with covid was these:-

1. virus Disruption 2.0 (Looped)
  2. Vitamin C ( 2x each day)
  3. Vitamin D + The Sun Gazer (2x each day)
  4. Antioxidant Formula ( Listen as u wish. It has beautiful music. Personally feel this is very powerful, maybe because it’s a 5 year old video)

Sometimes less is more, try this combo & maybe it helps you better that looping fields not meant to be looped.

Thanks for reading. :)

2 Likes

I’m not sure if it’s from looping fields or not but my head still so dizzy after the fatigue happened. For some reason it really enhance the anxiety. Last night I listened to anxiety field. It helped a lot to calm me down. But I wish tonight isn’t going to happen again. Cause it was scary. But thanks for the reminder

Listen to MS 2.0 on loop for dizziness

1 Like

I have a non-stop cough due to Covid-19, do you have any advice?