Suffering is Not needed... - - - - My Resolve and My Answers

Started repeating Affirmations again, plus, I use them as another layer added to/besides the fields; for example, if I listen to a health (general health or a field targeting multiple organs, etc.), I say/repeat these type of affirmations

following the method of Niculina Gheorghiță, a Romanian Psychologist, or/and shorter versions, like “I am Healthy”.

This year has been a crazy one, full of uncertainty; all years are, but this one made me truly uncertain about my future and the future of my mom and certain events, situations and circumstances almost drove me crazy, I was one or two steps away from it…

Life is Full of Surprises.
When I created my account, I never expected that people, strangers that I don’t know, would help me or my dear ones, also, you never know what comes next.

Getting more Resilient and slightly detached from outcomes, yet Sure of/in Your Inner Strength, That is One Key to Improve Your Life and to Go Further.

Also, NEVER GIVE UP, ON YOURSELF, YOUR DEAR ONES OR YOUR DREAMS!

Have a Blessed Night (or Day/Morning/Afternoon/Evening), Everyone! :pray:

1 Like

Do You Find People to Be Way Too Touchy these Days?

You can Easily Trigger Someone Without Even Trying lol…

Really, I think our Society Devolved (NOT Evolved) in certain departments…

1 Like
3 Likes

Yeah, he is right…

Marxism won the cultural war, America has long been infiltrated, Americans abandoned their good old values and replaced them with Neo Marxism, now it’s all in the open too, they are proud to destroy everything they and their predecessors stood for…

Also, Regarding my previous post, yes, they have long been demoralized/exposed and indoctrinated to be demoralized, thus they can’t take jokes anymore either, everything is black or white, right or left, lgbtq or straight, there’s always a war (a mental one) they are caught in…

Unfortunate to see SUCH a GREAT Nation, THE ONE Which built The Modern World, Succumb so low…

1 Like

Apparently, Canada’s not faring much better either — memories can be so short lol

1 Like

There is only one Truth, That is Love.

Sometimes, When I listen to certain fields or if I pray or if I do energy work, I feel as if my soul is not only in my body, but it extends, it is connected to everyone and to All creation, to all beings, that’s the feel at least, that’s my Real Self, the one who is Beyond limitations and that’s Your Real Self too…

I only get a glimpse of That Marvelous State/Being, but I just Bless and Love Everyone and Everything, when I am in that state and I ask the Divine that All My Thoughts, My Actions and My Love Be and Interact for the Betterment/Good of All…

Now, as a human being, I am flawed, I am not perfect, but as Whatever I Am Beyond the Physical, That Feels So Good, it’s So Much Joy Within That…

Thank You All for Existing and I thank The Divine and All Life and All That is Good, for Everything.
I feel like Love is the Highest Truth, Especially at Higher or Deeper Levels.

Forgiveness, Love, Joy, These Are the things which Matter.

Have a Blessed Weekend Everyone.
I Love You All.

2 Likes

A small update and some new defining words about My Journey:

However, Practically, the first Phrase can’t be 100% Applied, I will always dislike or even hate anyone who would want to destroy me, also anything which would be a danger or which is unpleasant for me, would be viewed in a more negative light, yet, again, you can apply it as a concept, also for Meditating or other Purposes - And, you can’t possibly like Everyone and All Life, but You are Still United With The Whole, Whether You Like It Or Not, so All Nature, All Creatures, whether Aesthetically Pleasant or Not, Are Your Relatives Your Extended Family.

Also, I Will Always Appreciate My Warrior/Killer Instincts, just not go on any dark path, but they can be Very Useful, for all sorts of purposes, first of all practical, at least here, in this Realm.

You have to Appreciate Your Physical, just as Much as Your More Subtle Elements and Parts, after All, It’s All You, it’s Still You - You Are a Magnificent Being, With Both The Light And The Dark.

1 Like

I guess is a distinction between liking and loving. You never have to like your family, but you love and respect them as your family, as yourself in a different aspect. Love transcends liking/disliking. Thats what friends are for maybe. You dont keep friends you dont like, but you love your family despite, as Alan Watts put it, and me paraphrasing, “Probably hating their guts”.

1 Like

It is Time to revive this Thread and update it from time to time.

So, I reached a new low or even new lows, in multiple ways, but mostly in one category: weight (although technically, you could also say that I have reached a new high)!!

I’m fat again or better said FAT again, having reached close to 100 kg, currently at around 98kg (216 pounds).

So, the first thing that I need to eliminate from my list: chips, snacks, sweets, etc, plus any fast food.

Why? Why renounce the pleasure of certain goods (you might ask)? Why can’t you abstain from eating too much?

Well, i was already seeing the results even a year ago, when I started gaining weight again, but I was convinced that this time will be different, having been through hell a decade ago, I should have known better, NOT to be too lenient, not to be absurdly confident in my own self restraint, yet I did it, AGAIN (although a decade ago I reached 108-109 kg, close to 110 anyway) (238 pounds).

Another thing, I’m clearly driven by my emotions, and I’m into emotional eating, and the last 2 years (or even more) have not been kind to me, in fact 2023 was one of the worst, if not the worst year of my life (although there are contenders to this category).

Now, I need to set this as one of my main goals, no question about it, I NEED to lose weight and get sexy again. :grinning:

I still need to accomplish SO MANY things, but this one’s a must, I must lose weight.

My goal is to settle somewhere between 65-75 kg (143-165 pounds), so it won’t be easy, then I will focus on muscle gaining, a little bit of body building and other stuff.

Then comes the dating part, which I’ve never been great at, despite my GREAT looks (I used to be sexy as hell, not kidding you lol).

I also want to achieve Great Successes Economically/Financially Speaking, I Have Great Dreams, I.T., Investments, Finally Getting a Degree (I dropped my college in my second year), Having Fun, Seeing The World, Improving Myself in All Categories, from All Points If View (mind, body, health, strength, endurance, money/capital, entertainment, hobbies, becoming more Social, etc.), and Finally, Getting My Own Family, CO-Creating It, Me, a Woman and Our Own Children…

Also, I want to help others, Idk how yet, but FIRST, I Need to Help Myself.

So, now you can understand the title:

From Fatty to Sexy Daddy! :grinning:

I will use all the necessary fields and other tools, to reach/accomplish all my goals.

To be updated soon.

Go to the gym. Lift heavy things til failure.

Prioritize rest, recovery, good sleep.

Track your food, concentrating on protein to build muscle. A literal food diary. Doesn’t have to be forever.

Hydrate.

Stretch daily. Mobility.

Do cardio. Make friends with a kettlebell.

Augment this with fields. But do not depend on fields to do all this for you.

2 Likes

Thank You for The Solid Advices! :pray:

I will consider them all and see which ones I’ll stick with.

In this post I’ll cover 2 things:

Fields Experimentation

New Eating Habits

New Fields Experimentation:

I decided to break a taboo (already tried it like a year ago, but with very little success), that is, going above 2 fields at once.

Let’s think about it.

How many processes, how many countless tasks does your body have in this very moment?
A LOT, in fact, countless is the right answer.

Now, aren’t we bombarded with information non-stop, anyway?
What difference will it make for the body if I listen to 2 fields only/max, or 1 Audio field and one Mandala, as opposed to 2 audio fields and 1 or 2 mandalas also?

And yet, I have seen some differences, if not huge differences, the less fields, the better they work for me; however, if I want to heal (or at least improve) my DNA, my lungs, my asthma, if I want to clear and heal my sinuses, my throat, or if I want to improve my blood circulation, or repair or take care of my heart, veins, arteries, neurons, my brain, my lymphatic system, my skin, my hemorrhoids, my eyes, my teeth, my hair, etc., and if I want to build my muscles, lose weight, promote more stem cells which will aid my entire organism, nevermind adding fields like flower of life, Orgone accumulator, plasma light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach, fields for chakras, for Jing, chi, Shen, Ojas, 5 elements and countless other wants and Needs (?)…
I would need countless hours to target them all.
Maybe I don’t need to, but I want to; also, I’m using other creators too, not just Sapienmed, other approaches, other whole body fields, etc, since I want to cover as much as possible, as fast as possible, and as often as possible.

(To be continued)
(taking a break)

1 Like

I Trust The Process, I Trust Myself and The One Consciousness/Love/Intelligence Who Gave Me Everything.

Whatever happens, I’ll Make It, as I’ve always been helped, guided and I will be further, in this life and in the next adventure, whatever that and where that is.

I’m learning, I’m becoming Better, My Mind is Calm, My Spirit is Strong, My Energy is Fantastic, I Can Do This, I Trust Myself and The Absolute.

1 Like

To accept the world and life is to be wise, but that doesn’t mean that I should accept everything…

In my mind, I still find suffering to be not needed, and Paradise to be a Place, an Existence, a State of Being of Love, Beauty, Perfection, etc., where there is no suffering, no war, no envy, no greed, no evil…

Yes, a world without shadows or at least a world where shadows are thin, not thick, like they are in our world.

I still think that Evil will Fall and Good Will Trumph.
Laws can be changed, both of Society and the Laws of the Universe…
we can Grow into Higher States of Being and make Terra and this whole Universe Better, More Healthy, more Filled with Light, more Filled with Love, and with Less Suffering, for Everyone/All Life…

Maybe on a Higher Plane, maybe in truth we are all one, but this world has duality, and Love needs to Conquer the Darkness within and the Darkness Without…