Sun Healing and Development - Psychic University

Disclaimer - This field is created by a third-party vendor and not by Sapien Medicine. Third-party fields are not vetted directly by Captain.

This field is designed to heal and develop all the aspects of your natal chart Sun. Its positive traits will be enhanced and developed, in a way that they are free to express themselves, while the challenging traits of its sign, house and other aspects will be developed and naturally brought to the surface by your subconscious for you to work in.

I would rate this field as hardcore, and I wasnā€™t even sure if I was ever going to sell it. This field is so powerful on its range of effects that it could very well be, alone, an episode of The Journey of Discovering Your True Power sold for the same price. But for the sake of coherence with the products here, Iā€™m selling it for the same price as its siblings fields.

Moon Healing and Ascendant Healing break plateaus, cut cycles and develop you in a way that saves you time, but Sun Healing makes you notice that you donā€™t even see time as you used to, anymore. The entire metric system changes, so everything will have a different measure.

While Moon Healing and Ascendant Healing work inside a framework, with Sun Healing youā€™re changing this framework. Youā€™re changing yourself. You will notice aspects of the core you being more pronounced and its challenging traits being crystal clear for you to work in. You will need to relearn about yourself and how you react to a lot of stuff in your reality. I see it as a transcendence tool while the other two can be seen more as development tools.

The Sun in the Natal Chart represents how one is at their core, how one experiences life & expresses oneā€™s individuality. So, with this field, in a sense, what you are at your core, how you experience life and how express your individuality will experience changes. You wonā€™t change. Actually, you will be you than ever before. But this might be a problem for a lot of individuals diverted from their true essence and its expression, so only buy it if you feel called to it. I really meant it. I left the actual description of the Sun in astrology here so the disclaimer is more well-understood. If you arenā€™t 100% sure itā€™s a good idea, donā€™t buy it.

-8:09 min audio-

I suggest starting with only 1 loop a day.

30 Likes
8 Likes

Iā€™m in love with this Astro series, those fields are just too good.

Spammed this one, and Iā€™m feeling more ā€œMeā€ than I haver ever been.

Not the Ego ā€œMeā€ we want to dissolve with spiritual practice, but rather the most authentic template of who I am and what I chose to be in this incarnation.

Greatly looking foward to Saturn healing :innocent:

Thank you PU :pray:

17 Likes

Expect Christmas and end year sales. :relieved: :gift_heart:

3 Likes

Beautiful music

Be sure to know the house your sun is in and also what decan it falls in.

I am a 5th house, Decan 1, Leo Sun

Triple exalted

4 Likes

Definitely

Sun Healing
Moon Healing
Ascendant Healing
Pluto Healing
Chiron Healing

I use all of these everyday, looking forward to Saturn Healingā€¦.I have my return barreling towards me in about 4 months

9 Likes

Dang! :crown: :crown: :crown:

ETA: I should also add ā€œplay play playā€ and ā€œcreate create createā€ but I couldnā€™t find emojiā€™s that clearly communicated those ideas too.

1 Like

I had completely forgotten Pluto was released on Patreon months ago, thanks :pray:

This one brought me a nice level up as well, would be a good idea to get back to it.

3 Likes

Excellent Stack!

I add Dreamā€™s Navagraha Homam to this at the top, and PUā€™s Blessings from the Solar System at the endā€¦

11 Likes

Along with being an Aries rising and an 8th house Sagittarius moon. So all fire signs. Always have been thankful of that.

What are you?

1 Like

Definitely, Chiron holds our wounds

1 Like

Loving this field. Feels like sun energy and stepping into your true power/potential (not in any unhealthy ego way)

Going to grab the moon and ascendant ones later on.

15 Likes

This field activate our sun astrologically? like his sign and house? iā€™m thinking in getting this field! Looks very interesting to Heal and develop my Scorpio Sun in 5th house!

And these series are for our Tropical planets or Vedic?

1 Like

its funny , my sun in 3rd house so ā€¦i was identify myself as " having brothers " i was loving them with the whole of my heart, but they disappoint me alot , after listening i said " i donā€™t have brothers " ā€¦ i will start to be loyal to myself more i think , also all people i attract was in a way remmind me of my prothers and sisters ā€¦ i hope i will attract what good for me.

2 Likes

When i listen to this field i enter in a deep state of suffering, pain and depression. I have sun in scorpio in 5th house in exact opposition to saturn Rx in 11th house, so idk if this is purging those emotions or is showing me that being a scorpio is being fully connected with sufferingā€¦idk, is connecting me with a deep sensation of frustration.

(just sharing my experience)

From the field description:

1 Like

Quite the contrary

The sign of self-transformation :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

and self transformation feels like sufferingā€¦as thatā€™s the emotion we relate to at deeper levelā€¦

1 Like

I love @Psychic_Universityā€™s fields.

Theyā€™re really sharp.

Also, this oneā€™s track šŸ¤Œ
Meets my taste :wind_face::milky_way::crescent_moon:

The field is a good one to get for anyone willing to have a better relation to authority, or have any father issues, lack of self appreciation. Usefull for people who choose the wrong partners. The sun in astrology is also about this. :sunny:šŸŖ¬ :dove::sunrise_over_mountains::gem::fire::wind_face:šŸ«€ :surfing_woman: :call_me_hand::wind_face::gem::herb:

11 Likes

I just bought this but itā€™s written in description itā€™s 08:09 but the downloaded file is 08:08 and weirdly itā€™s name is ā€œSun-Healing-and-Development-sg7gruā€ did anyone else also have this 01 sec difference and name difference? :thinking: