Super Human Mutant/Genius Item Dangerous?

Hypothetically, if an item were imbued with the super human fields, would it be dangerous to wear for an extended length of time?

1 Like

Hmm imagine if you put bigger breast audio in an item. :eyes: you feel sore all the time when using it 24hr :joy:

3 Likes

how can u imbued an audio in an item?

Well dream do it if he decided to do it. You know that brain enhancement audio from YouTube is also available in tag form

1 Like

Ohh okay i understand now thank u for response

1 Like

Ofcourse not advisable, its like taking 1 mg medicine vs 1 kg medicine for an ailment.

3 Likes

Excessive stimulation (more than required) of any physical organ is not beneficial in general. That’s why there’s a time limit on how long can you wear cognitive enhancement tag which is mentioned in it’s description because our physical body needs time to recover and restructure based on its given information. That’s why energy body has more freedom to work with since it’s not solid substance like physical body.

3 Likes

The brain tag says to not wear more then 8 hours and aslo the audios says dont use more then 2 twice. Thats the genius one that is.

I don’t think it would be dangerous. It would probably make the effects more permanent.

1 Like

I’m not too sure but while some components in the genius field protect from harm and are antioxidants stimulating it the whole time or several hours could lead to more harm than good.
Maybe just listen to it a bit longer if you think you can handle it.

I think I read sometime that it could lead to some toxicity when looping it for hours which is not recommend in the first place but not sure really and not from where I read that.

1 Like

I’ll only answer about superhuman genius.

Face value: yes, it would be extremely dangerous on it’s own. You would be getting dumber on day one.

Now, with a slightly different version of superhuman genius or other complementary fields such as the plasma brain of youth you could wear/ listen to superhuman genius 24/7. It wouldn’t be so beneficial after a certain amount.

5 Likes

It excites the neurons using some proteins, the build up of which can lead to neurotoxicity. It’s in the description of superhuman genius

6 Likes

Thanks

btw how big is your brain by now?

1 Like

Soon, I’ll go back to growing it.

4 Likes

No wonder why Captain avoided to put all fields in tags for a reason. Sure it would be harmful unless you wear the tag for limited time daily.

I am looking for the specifics as much as possible, and if they could be mitigated by modification via another existing field.

BTW, I am a professional sorcerer and create/copy/modify fields, both with and without Sapien tools (yes, you can create very powerful morphic fields with nothing but what you get from Sapien, if you know how). I am also known for extreme energetic daredeviling.

This isn’t an if, it’s a when. But I want to take into consideration anything else I should add, or if it becomes necessary to limit exposure time or listen to other audios after long exposures, etc.

Note that I have purchased the Kinetic Quasi-Crystal, the Reiki Smart Field (as well as being a Reiki Master myself), the Tower of Power (Holy Light), and the Blueprint of Life, so there may be some added protection/direction at this point that allows my body to absorb the bits it doesn’t need and filter out the others.

2 Likes

Yes I’m aware of your background. I think you can try brain regeneration, autism and smart reiki only trageted to brain if possible.you can try doing some experiment and see how that works out. Or perhaps you can try modifying the existing field if that’s possible for you. I made a long post at first lol where I mentioned what kind of method could be used maybe that can give you some idea. But I think this is more appropriate answer for your question.

1 Like