Superhuman genius users read this!

I got too much to say, I just mentioned a few thing because I keep reading people complaining of the same things without connecting the dots for months.

5 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: ok

1 Like

In all fairness, it is a bit of a complicated topic and you are correct that the names of the audios doesn’t always clearly communicate what they are doing or how to best use them.

1 Like

Yeah, you’re right, the descriptions only mention a tiny bit of all the benefits. It’s not always evident that some of the unmentioned effects will interact.

2 Likes

I can just feel my brain being cleaned up with Alzheimer’s audio, it’s amazing, a cold energy runs through all my neurons.

5 Likes

Here’s a tip. The new Stroke Prevention and Help field also contains an amyloid plaque removal subfield (via interlukin 33), along with other protective effects and repairs.

From the description of Stroke Prevention and Help:

Interlukin 33 is used (induced) to get your immune system to start clearing out the buildup of amyloid plaque.

Fatty deposits and scar tissue and generally blockages and gently broken up to be removed in arteries and blood vessels.
Finally platelet derived growth factor AB is targeted to damaged arteries and blood vessels to facilitate repairs and regeneration.
(how do we know which parts are damaged? usually the body produces a bit inflammation in the areas are damaged, you can use that as a guide to find problematic areas)

From the description of Experimental Alzheimers Treatment:

Using sound frequencies, and energetic programming, this treatment will try to reverse the condition of Alzheimers, by using interlukin 33 to get your immune system to clear out the amyloid buildup.

19 Likes

My man, as always, we can count on you to pay attention :+1:
First time I check it

You also make me think

4 Likes

Playing it on repeat right now. Thank you sir!

Looks like this was uploaded to Patreon just last month, somehow it slipped my notice.

3 Likes

thanks for tip

2 Likes

I would triple like your posts if I could “FBI” @FBI_cyber_division . Thank god the “feds” allowed you to sim this through! :smiley:

From someone who was embarked on a similar genius journey, a while ago, I’ve seen and faced similar symptoms. In the short run I did level up, increasing benefits in a short span. HOWEVER, the downfall was huge, as shortly after my exams, I needed more sleep, lost clarity and seemed I went a level lower than the standard. lol.

So not only I relate to this, as I reinforce everything that you say. Allow me to also add something useful:

I would also add Nitric Oxide (1x time only) as it also cooperates with Acetylcholine and should boost your brain connections, more blood flow, etc.

Also, what are your experience with [Enpp6 Enzyme] ?

Also, another honorable mention for @uial always modding through :wink:

Only thing “missing” in your post is for those who have either the IPF or CE, or perhaps using both!
As a matter in fact, both info from you and uial could be added to a small FAQ.

Thanks for this read. Not only resonates, as I hope I can also add something valuable to it.

11 Likes

Thank you for your post. Cleared some of my questions!

1 Like

You mean don’t use SG more than twice on the same day or twice ever? I feel like there are withdrawal effects after six months+ of use

1 Like

I think you’re talking to me, in my non medical opinion and based on my experience, you can listen as much as you want as long as you do it the way I explained above with other fields to compensate.

I wouldn’t say theses are withdrawal symptoms, I would say that you’re losing some momentum and the effect of NR2B. You had very excited neurons for 6 month…

3 Likes

Yeah, sorry. Thought I clicked “reply” I am thinking of buying the cognitive enhancement tag, so might be able to get more listenings in

1 Like

Merci @FBI_cyber_division for this thread. A gem. I’m currently reorganizing my stacks. I was happy with my brain-related one (which I was complementing with Autism from time to time) but may have to change a few things or habits now.

… and this tip. Thanks a lot @uial!

5 Likes

Sapiens audios are like the hardware but you need the software.
You need to study, to learn, to think, to solve problems, to set objetives, to use your brain.

3 Likes

De rien :blush:

4 Likes

I take this opportunity to tell that we can add the new Mind Settings album to your stack :slight_smile:. Merci haha.

4 Likes

I think the spiritual growth one counts in that category, the others fall into customization/action category

4 Likes

Well observed! This is why I have put the spiritual growth one first in a block before the two others.

2 Likes