Superhuman genius users read this!

@ELA2200

Not talking to me, but yes

2 Likes

Thank you @Dr_Manhattan

1 Like

So should we use both audios or can we repalce the Experimeantal Alzheimers treatmeant aka brain detox, with the stroke prevent audio?

2 Likes

Not certain whether the amyloid removal works in the same manner in both fields.

The Parkinson’s Disease Help field may be better than either for general brain function, as Sammy mentioned in the recent webinar.

12 Likes

How does astrocytes by quad make you feel? I’ve always felt a bit clumsy after listening to that track.
I suspect listening to Parkinsons around 24 hours after astrocytes might have synergistic effects because those astrocytes would then be converted into neurons.

1 Like

Stroke Prevention works both to remove amyloid and also improves blood vessels to increase blood flow to areas lacking it, alzheimers works on exclusively amyloid.
An audio that clears out the central nervous of toxins would be helpful too, as no amount of heavy metals or other bullshit belongs in the brain, so I use Nerve Inflammation Help.

2 Likes

Great post btw when you say u use Nerve inflammation do you have an issue with damage nerves or is it that the audio helps with heavy metals?

I think I got what you mean but just double checking.

1 Like

But… but… why ?

You could listen to superhuman genius and swim in neurons instead of making astrocytes which takes longer and then converting them with the Parkinson’s audio.

Do you even know what astrocytes do…
Sure, it’s a good trade off if you have a serious disease like Parkinson. But if you are healthy you want both.

You feel tired ? Overstimulated ? Permanently worst ?

4 Likes

I do mean heavy metals and other toxins that can negatively effect the functioning and repair of the central nervous system, but it does reduce inflammation and oxidative stress too which also might aid in neurological health, although I wasn’t mentioning that originally.

1 Like

Astrocytes are the cells that facilitate the establishment of new neurons and synapses as well as removing metabolic waste and repairing the blood brain barrier, so it only makes sense to boost the amount of astrocytes in order to boost the health and resilience of the brain.

The amount of neurons in the brain does somewhat matter in intelligence, but more importantly is how well they are connected. Neurons are basically just the nodes between which connections are formed. Einstein had a brain that had less mass than average, but his intelligence was largely determined to be a result of how well connected his brain was, especially between the 2 hemispheres. Making and improving connections should come first and foremost when striving to expand the mind, creating new neurons is important too but more so for someone who has salient brain damage, but even in those cases astrocytes would support in repairing the damage done.

For the clumsy feeling that I get after listening, I doubt that is because of the actual mophic effects of the audio but instead the frequencies used, in the days after listening I have felt significantly brighter than I otherwise would have, and it should be taken into consideration that the actual effects of an audio like astrocytes wouldn’t be apparent right away.

2 Likes

The brain is not that simple, this is a somewhat dated way to think about it.

Astrocytes doesn’t just remove waste or help with repair, they help regulate neural oscillations and coordinate the brain, they play a key role in cognition.
(Édit: they also regulate synaptic activity)

Ahh Einstein, you condemned us to talk about you everytime intelligence is discussed.
What’s up with that ?

Plus, Einstein brain’s had really unique features.
Not only did Einstein have more astrocytes

It also had some hyper developed area in spatial reasoning. Ideal for a physicist (not discounting hard work)

I’m not going to quote a bunch too many articles, it’s not a thread about Einstein.

5 Likes

Ignoring some aspects will lead to a situation akin to having a Ferrari engine on a bicycle.

Underdeveloped area can drag down the whole structure.

5 Likes

Aren’t we both on the same page that astrocytes are a good thing then? We aren’t disagreeing on much really. You do mention that my description of the human brain is dated, I’m not describing everything about the human brain, nor am I trying to describe every component of Einstein’s intelligence, I am really just challenging the idea that more neurons is the only goal in improving the brain, it’s not! Synapses and the ability for the neurons that currently exist to function properly are gigantic components of intelligence that deserve much attention too.

2 Likes

The part below sounded like you were focused on more neuron at the detriment of astrocytes :point_down:

I misunderstood :+1:

Also, you probably know, but I’m still going to point out

Quad’s Astrocyte audio regulate ephrin-b leading to better synaptic activity

2 Likes

You were mentioning how generating astrocytes is a waste because why not just generate neurons immediately instead. Listening to parkinsons and astrocytes has the effect of creating astrocytes that work on healing and maintaining the brain, and later get converted into neurons. So my claim that neurons are not the prime goal of brain health is not a contradiction.

1 Like

NO
NO
… No

I was talking about you wanting to create Astrocyte to then convert them into neuron was a waste of time because there are better ways to get neurons.

Astrocytes are great (if you keep them)

Anyway, seems like one of edge of tomorrow loop.
I get what you mean :)

3 Likes

Sorry that was a misunderstanding on my part too.
Also what are your experiences with parkinsons? I understand how the audio works but is it worth listening to for healthy folk?

2 Likes

If you don’t have Parkinson’s and own plasma brain, I don’t think so.

2 Likes

congrats to both of u guys interesting discussion learnt a lot.

2 Likes

I appreciate reading this as I was using both plasma brain and Parkinson’s together. Learn something new everyday :sweat_smile:

2 Likes