Superhuman Nervous System NFT (Please vote a second time for proposal) :-)

Hi,

would anybody be interested in such an NFT?

Would you like to join such a NFT project?
  • YES
  • NO

0 voters

Copied from somewhere else
The human nervous system is a complex network of nerves and cells that transmit signals throughout the body, the control center of body that is responsible for everything from basic movements to complex thought processes. It’s what allows us to think, move, feel, and sense the world around us.

But what if we could unlock its full potential? What if we could enhance our nervous system to superhuman levels for improving our overall performance?

Imagine having a nervous system that can handle any challenge, no matter how complex or demanding. Every nerve in your body is self-regenerating, ensuring that you never have to worry about nerve damage or degradation. Your organs work together in perfect harmony, allowing you to perform at your best, day in and day out.

lovely regards
Puuh

13 Likes

No existing field or NFT already takes care of the nervous system?

4 Likes

This NFT would be about evolution and enhancement of the nervous system primarily.

12 Likes

Love the idea.

Also, the nervous system plays a key role in the effectiveness of the fields - assimilating the energies, not getting overwhelmed, etc.

24 Likes

It would be a great idea. With this, in theory, a person could be made more intelligent or physically stronger, unlocking all the latent potential of their body mass, in addition to being able to assimilate the fields in a better way, of course. Great project idea.

1 Like

I love it aswell but in my opinion this is already made with Robusted Organs.

(and energy expansion card also improves nervous system)

Not trying to discourage anyone as there are always things to target from a different angle.

5 Likes

Have any theoretical basis for stimulating this potential?

1 Like

i think sestrin does this? The nervous system repairs fastest when exercising. however, if this was ever made would love a music with it too XD.

Thank you very much for the huge interest in this project. I would propose the following:

Lets make this a public NFT project with a similar amount of copies like other healing fields (Max Heal for example) due to the utility and interest in this topic.

Name: The Superhuman Nervous System
What kind: Smart and unlimited morphic field
Mandala plus Audio File

Goal:
Continuous/ever lasting improvement of the human nervous system to the most subtle level in its whole functioning to be able to sustain and process higher and more loads of energy/ sensory information/ contradictory signals/energy etc. to the most subtle level possible without negative consequences for the health and wellbeing of the human body and mind.

What is the functioning of the nervous system:

At the most basic level, the function of the nervous system is to send signals from one cell to others, or from one part of the body to others.

At a more integrative level, the primary function of the nervous system is to control the body.
It does this by extracting information from the environment using sensory receptors, sending signals that encode this information into the central nervous system, processing the information to determine an appropriate response, and sending output signals to muscles or glands to activate the response. The evolution of a complex nervous system has made it possible for various animal species to have advanced perception abilities such as vision, complex social interactions, rapid coordination of organ systems, and integrated processing of concurrent signals. In humans, the sophistication of the nervous system makes it possible to have language, abstract representation of concepts, transmission of culture, and many other features of human society that would not exist without the human brain.

How:
I personally think it would be best to let Dream decide on how this NFT should function. He has the best knowledge regarding this matter I think. His knowleadge and intuition on how to manifest this goal would be perfect I feel.

Vote below if you agree or disagree. It will be decided in a democratic manner:

Do you agree with the proposal?
  • YES
  • NO

0 voters

best regards
Puuh

6 Likes

This would be absolutely amazing for people who are stuck in sympathetic dominance and cannot get out of it. It’s been a lifelong struggle and not much has helped in a permanent way. This nft has so much potential since the nervous system connects the mind/body and soul. It could be it’s own blueprint item. Love it!

7 Likes

Consider PTSD Help

1 Like

Just something that came up in my mind.

If you have no knowledge about the thing you want then go and research for it or try to come up with creative ideas. That is one of the main points of the community projects I think.
The way it is know you could have posted it in the request field thread.
Even there the first post from dreamweaver was to research for the things you want and not just expect him to do all the work.

Dr manhatten for example. He researched for the fields that are now available for all of us.
It is more likely this nft will be made when we come up with something together I guess.

Dream doesnt answer my messages.

Does anyone of you have a good relationship with him?

Could you please contact him?

If Dream needs a concept I will try to research a functional concept.

He’s a busy man. I suggest you use the time to fully flesh out your concept, asking others who have experience with similar projects and research to assist. Give him something to work with and the researchers will also learn in the process.

2 Likes

as far I know, he’s actually very committed, by writing an book.

1 Like

Not even just that, but also could lead to increased in physical strength gain or better motor function, ability to aquire skill, I feel like it would be amazing for athletes and martial artists or lifters alike

2 Likes

Hi Ninja
3008665x76bx2jc9d

1 Like

Hi Rose!

1 Like

What’s up rose :wave:

1 Like

Did this reach any point of realization? or maybe renamed/repurposed?

1 Like