Supreme grounding

This project is designed to keep you grounded 24 / 7 , designed to be a tag :nerd_face:

No matter how many fields you listen to u will never be overwhelmed! Protects from emf, etc and added schumann resonance

Please add more ideas if u have any :grin::grin:
Also I dont think the name will be 24 /7 grounding :joy: some1 help with the name aswell haha

• Im im

0 voters

Thanks @RobbyHa for the name suggestion!!

7 Likes

I would add removal/healing/etc. of any sort of blockage preventing the user to be grounded, healing/development of all aspects that relate to user’s ability to ground (earth star chakra, root problems, negentropic feet / automated foot spa – and for other related bodily aspects, etc.) – maybe something smart
And since you’d be doing a project on this, why not add an item maker
And since you’d be doing a project on this, why not something to also get optimal energy from earth, if that’s a thing? – maybe even nutrients, such as minerals, at least in as much as it relates to grounding

Edit: Oh, oh, and since you’re doing a project on this, why not get some personalized blessings/abundance/opportunities/inspiration/wisdom/road openings/ease etc. to support the user in his grounding and connection to Earth? e.g., opportunities/sales for better shoes, trips in nature, wisdom / support for understanding in situations where being mentally/emotionally grounded might be necessary, connection to truth, guidance on your path – something like no matter what happens or how far/high you go, Mother Earth’s always got your back
Maybe – if that wouldn’t be distracting – even ancestral healing / support and blessings from your Ancestors (a la The Honored Ancestors / The Inner Pillar of Power and other relevant fields)
And since I’m on the topic of ancestors/homeland/roots, removal/resolution of ‘stuff’ that might prevent the user from moving on / walking forward/away when necessary – removal/trimming of ‘roots’/‘rooted-elements’ that have overgrown and may have turned from ‘supportive’ to ‘limiting’ – balance between stability and movement.
And maybe even Acu-Automaton or similarly to distribute and integrate energy

5 Likes

I propose to close this unclosed Gestalt
we can ask Rene :slight_smile:

The Way of the Tree / Rooted like a Tree (Public NFT Idea) - Community and Side Projects - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

7 Likes

Woops sorry @Rene I’m stealing another project from you again :joy:

i didjt know yours existed, I will delete this if u want and we can join yours as yours was first :nerd_face:

5 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, he refused to continue it.
but I hope he won’t mind if we take some ideas, because it’s a very cool idea.

@Rene :wink:

10 Likes

Hey guys, let’s do this.

I will give some ideas in the next few days.

5 Likes

:muscle:

it’s an amazing synchronized connection :laughing:

Lottery nft - Community and Side Projects - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

5 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

There will be an NFT Audio and Mandala in this project right ?

Also, I would like to Include the Blessings and Intercession of All Major Earth Spirits, Earth Elementals and All Major Wood Spirits and Wood Elementals that Absorb All the Negative and Discordant Energies in our Aura and Physical Body and provide a continuous supply of Negative Ions, Electrons and Pure Lifeforce and Qii of Gaia in a Negentropic Manner.

I would also like to include the Automated Tree Qigong Exercise as revealed by Mantak Chia which involves directly absorbing Qii or LifeForce from Trees, if possible.

5 Likes

looks like this probably wont get to 50 voters so ill give it two more days and then ill make the group, just too busy right now with work and life lol :pray::grin:

Hopefully will be public tho

3 Likes

Only need 9 more voters guys!!! i think this project will help a lot of people, The mordern world is surronded by EMFs soooo ye

1 Like

Let’s say this exact response should vacuum the welcomed ones in :slight_smile:

1 Like