Sword of The Righteous Audio

When you need an audio to stop spending money on more audios, guess somewhere along the way there’s a lack of balance.

Can the NFT create a digital item – a mandala?

1 Like

No

3 Likes

In the past I tried joining the British army for many years but was not selected in the army although I passed all the physical tests and educational tests. It was a bit unfair to me. Will this field help me get the reward of that effort which I made for many years?

5 Likes

Yes my brother ! :rage: :ok_hand:

I asked to the Captain! :tophat: :mechanical_arm:

It will work on this Unrealized Potential

In the future you will have more and better chances. :crossed_swords:

So in short words.

Potential Created :mechanical_arm:. :arrow_right: Reward Acquired :sunrise: .

Works in the past, present and future. :globe_with_meridians:

23 Likes

Hey buddy,
I’m yet to open my Indian shop in forum …lol
Can create it for u, PM me If interested.

2 Likes

Thanks Lucky… I already got one arranged. But I will ping you in case I need more… thank you :blush:

3 Likes

Do you think this + WOF audio on youtube would be a good combination? @anon46520955

Yes you can try that too :blush:

1 Like

I want

But nevermind

7 Likes

Hi, does someone want to share the results of the use? I made myself an amulet the other day. I wear it all the time. How I use it. For example, I am a member of one of the projects. I took the amulet, I tell him, look how we are trying, help us make it awesome))) This is to the topic of effort = result. Also, for example, there was a very unpleasant situation, one lady in a fit of selfishness, decided to take certain actions. Some of the children would have suffered morally from this. She was very determined. Again, an amulet in your hand, look, well, you can’t do the same, help. A couple of suggestions from me to this lady and she backed off. I perceive this as an active use of this amulet. About a permanent job. Memories came to me, long forgotten, at that moment I misunderstood them. Yesterday I realized that I had been deceived very much. I don’t know what I can do about it now, but it’s probably better to know the truth after all. Today I’m going to make an amulet for my mom. She lives in a very toxic environment, I think it can help in some way.

22 Likes

Yes, truth over everything :muscle: :raised_hands: :+1:

Recognizing the truth is always the first step in achieving a profound change.

Because if you don’t start with the truth, then everything else coming from there will be a lie.

9 Likes

Do you consider it an essential for the daily life of people with good intentions who do not always feel the wind in their favor?

4 Likes

Definitely :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thank you so much :star: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Will this be made available again?

Probably, probably not.

There are NFTs for sale which allow you to make as many items that contain the energy whenever you want.

Some are even selling for LESS than initial buying price!!!

4 Likes

Oh,ok. Thanks for replying.

1 Like

Could anybody explain the meaning please…

1 Like

Wow… I didn’t know the audio was made unavailable :frowning:

I have the NFT myself but I was looking forward to enjoying the auditory experience of this one

:frowning:

2 Likes