Tags in phone case

Because my social mastery tag is broken, I use the tip (red marked) in my phone case. Do you guys think it’s still working?:watch: Its effects have become very subtle to me over the last couple of months so I don’t know and wanted to get your opinions​:grin::raised_hands:

3 Likes

If your phone case is within 6 feet of you then yes.

1 Like

Interesting question. If the fields are, more or less, holographically distributed In the tags (I don’t know if they are) then it should be fine. Perhaps the fields are embedded in the shape of the tag, which means they can take a lot of weathering, but maybe not a break.

Fragments of artifacts have power according to lore. From what I’ve read on the forum, the field on a tag, like life in Jurassic Park, finds a way.

1 Like

The tag should still be working I’ve created a thread for that about 2 months ago. My question was just if it works if I fit the tag in my phone case because it’s nearly all the time in the range of 6 feet to me. Thanks for your replies :+1:t2::+1:t2:@Atreides @Replay

2 Likes

For sure … I don’t wear my tags, I carry them in a bag in my pocket and they work well.

8 Likes

Very interesting!

So, @Maoshan_Wanderer, if I stacked 5–10 NFTS printed on one side only in credit card size inside a bag and carried it everywhere in my pants pocket, would I get 100% of the potential results?

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Hmm I’m not sure but for me personally I feel a difference (could be placebo) whenever I put on the tag (as a pendant) as compared to just holding it in my hand. Perhaps it’s the symbolism of actually like “equipping” it as compared to just carrying it. Maybe it’s just me idk.

2 Likes