Targeting visceral fat through core strenghtening

Yo, am i right that visceral fat would be targeted by using the core strengthening which works out the Transversus Abdominis?

Yes I think, but in my opinion, I think it’s better for strengthening your core. If you are having trouble with losing stomach fat with the “Stomach Shrinking” audio, try adding the “Super metabolism boost” and “Weight Loss” audio from Patreon. Furthermore, visceral fat is correlated with insulin resistance, so the “Diabetes Treatment” audio can work wonders for people with this problem. Also, the “Fat leptin” audio from Patreon can help if you feel you are constantly hungry or overeating.

7 Likes

Thanks bro for the response. By ‘stomach shrinking’ you mean ‘core strenghtening’, right?

No problem bro. This one right here. I have heard many of my friends get good results with this one. And since it kills fat cells, the more you listen to it, the more permanent it becomes…It also works out your abs too. My boy @Sims even said it’s intense, so…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeXraoCS7LM

1 Like

But visceral fat is the fat around the organs. Stomach shrinking and toning works out the rectus abdomonis, which does not target organs. So i think stomach shrinking and toning is more for subcutaneous fat (good fat) than visceral fat (bad fat).

Oh…my mistake, I haven’t thoroughly read that description. I think @uial said the Stem cells and Scar treatment uses Visceral fat. Also, the Fat to Stem cells definitely does. Use the Diabetes one too.

3 Likes

Alright thank you for your response. I have got to go man.

1 Like

No problem. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey bro, after reading the description, I was wrong bro. I think the Core strengthening and Stomach toning audios only burn subcutaneous fat. Sorry bro, I should have read the description more thoroughly.
But the Stem cells and scar treatment, Fat to stem cells, and the Diabetes treatment will help with visceral fat.

4 Likes

Stem Cells and Scar Tissue will help with visceral fat. There are also stem cell audios targeting specific organs.

Since the youtube audios are gone temporarily. here are the audios on odysee:

Regarding insulin resistance, the diabetes audio covers that but a better alternative is Pancreas Regeneration (energetically programmed audio) and/or Glycolysis with UCP gene activation (The Fat and Sugar Metabolizer) as these two audios are shorter and are more effective for insulin resistance. The pancreas audio will not only lower insulin, but it also covers hormone imbalances.

3 Likes

Don’t forget liver fat. Going through this currently I’m on the Dr Michael Moseley diet with the 16 hour fasting.

1 Like