Temporary Invoicing for Gum's Med Fields

Thanks for the update. I was wondering what happened in regards to not getting a response yet. :D

1 Like

Sent a DM too

Hi All! I also just joined in hopes of finding some missing Gumroad fields. I don’t see a way to send a PM, but maybe the feature is not there yet because my account is still new? Can someone also flag Sammy for me about some invoicing? Thanks so much :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

You can flag any other member yourself just by putting an @ sign directly in front (no space) of their screen name.

That sends a notification to that member that you’ve mentioned them and where you’ve mentioned them.

Have fun!

2 Likes

@SammyG Could you check your messages whenever you have a bit of free time please. I’d like to purchase a field :+1:t2:

Now you could check that all fields are back in gumroad.

1 Like

I checked Gumroad, TeeSprings and Enlighted States but it’s not back up on any of them yet unfortunately :confused: :pensive:

Looking for the Advanced Healing audio. I can’t find where to PM @SammyG

I was able to message the moderators group which I did but I don’t know if that’s the right way to do this. I need the direct invoice. Thanks.

Click on the @ you done for Sammy in your message and you will see a blue box with message written on it. Click that and it will take you to be able to PM him :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I figured it out. I had to fully confirm my account with the discobot before I could PM him.

1 Like

Ah cool, i had forgotten about Discobot at the beginning of the forum journey…Hes a nice guy. Welcome to the forum @FieldAddict :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

Thank you! It’s very comfy here. ^^

1 Like

Sales for this have ended. No more from here on out.

8 Likes

So I’m giving correct guidance to our friends going forward, are you saying that

• the fields that are for sale are posted on the various Sapien sites (Gumroad, Teespring, Enlightened states, the Sapien Shop as well as the sites of Energetic Alchemy and Patreon) and
  • if a field isn’t there, it’s no longer for sale?
4 Likes

Maybe some time in the future again?

2 Likes

This is correct.
It will not be legitimately for sale.

15 Likes

Excellent. Thank you for clarifying that for me!

4 Likes

Hi, thx for making this audios available. Can you tell me if it’s possible to buy " Super Human Mutant RNA +" and what’s the process I have to go through? Thx

M

Welcome to the forum!

If you scroll up just a few posts, you’ll see that this temporary program of direct invoicing forum members has come to its end.

Now, if you want to purchase a field, please look on any of Sapien’s various e-commerce platforms (Gumroad, Teespring, The Sapien Shop, Sound Weave as well as Patreon, iTunes, Spotify and Amazon Music).

If the field you’re wanting is not in those places, it is no longer being offered to the public, not even us forum-members.

Have fun here with us!

6 Likes