Temporary Invoicing for Gum's Med Fields

@SammyG do the number of stars mean number of copies by any chance?

Lol good question. I just put the number of stars randomly haha. Don’t mean anything by it.

2 Likes

But dont some audios have black market protection how would the field know the difference.

wouldnt the field think we bought it of the black market since it not stright from gumroad

:smiley:

2 Likes

Everything is based on intention. It was taken off gumroad, we are getting the fields from the creators themselves directly via invoice.

As long as you aren’t sharing or taking from someone else you are good.

7 Likes

@SammyG

I have:

• Microcurrent Facial Stimulant
  • Restoration from the Long Haul
  • Smart Stem Cells & Plasma Brain of Youth
  • Thyroid Healing and Regeneration
  • Tonic N°31

Kindly advise on next steps (how to get these to you, etc)

4 Likes

Exactly.

When you buy off of some other person, selling it for cheaper, you know what you are doing. The intent is there. Even if you believe you are in the right because you can’t afford the normal prices. Even if you believe it’s okay and that the audios will work anyways. The protection these audios have detects that knowingness that you went about attaining or sharing this audio against the creators intent.

It’s always been quite interesting to me that people think they can circumvent it… considering they are using audios that emit energy that interacts with their aura and works through their aura to get you the results they want. If they believe that, what makes them think the energy interacting with them can’t detect the audio was attained through other means :man_shrugging:

(none of this is directed towards you if that’s how it reads lol)

14 Likes

if you can, send to sapienmed@gmail.com . Might be best to google drive it, wetransfer or whatever.

6 Likes

I had a confused expression as I was reading this. But on a serious note there are people who actually believe that when you guys say it cannot be shared or you can buy from someone else at a lower price it’s all good.

Like this one guy actually believes this is all a marketing tactic to scare people.

Do you guys have an estimated time for how long you guys are planning to do this?

lmao sorry :sweat_smile: Was speaking in general. I quoted you because you said it perfectly.

I have no idea how long we’ll do this. But where there’s a will, there’s a way. We’ll figure something out. This is also gonna be quite a bit of extra work on top of all the stuff I’m currently doing lol. But I’ll do it cause that’s a big chunk of audios that I know many people were hoping to get.

8 Likes

All those that weren’t able to purchase this can now get it. :point_up_2:

10 Likes

@kimchisauerkraut @GianLee @Kyle_Reese

2 Likes

Thanks a lot my dear @Hauru :pray: :pray: :pray: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

2 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1::point_up_2:

1 Like

Those of you who are sending audios via email, please feel free to update the thread after you’ve done it, letting members know which audio(s) have been sent, so the community can see if a field they’re looking for has been sent to @SammyG… this would save a lot of time and back and forward messaging. I’m sure many of us are looking for different audios. :grin:

2 Likes

I’m missing these:

Astaxanthin Aspartic Dsup (Longevity Series) $71.11
L-theanine and EGCG $73.70
Leg Shredder $180
Love Peace and Joy, 20min Meditation FREE
Old Eye Regeneration Files Part 1 FREE
Old Eye Regeneration Files Part 2 FREE
Old Version Infrared FREE
Prostaglandin Problems $33.01

sending you a PM now with the download link of the rest.

5 Likes

(Am I the only one surprised to read this? :slightly_smiling_face: )

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue:

I know I know lol, but i had this put into the Sprinter NFT :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What happened to the HD? I owned a computer store for 15 years and HDD data recovery (software-based) is still a specialty of mine.

4 Likes

This is so cool to witness.
Feels like a kind of sinking ship but instead of everyone panicking, everyone is actually working together and helping one another

14 Likes