Temporary Invoicing for Gum's Med Fields

How long will this be offered?
Will it still be around next month?

But it sounds like you all intend to have the audios put up elsewhere in the end.

3 Likes

Man… that feeling when I get back home to my emails and see that a bunch of your emailed me with audios. What a lovely community of people you are. Thank you. From the bottom of the heart, mean that for real for real :slight_smile:

i updated my list with all the audios I have now.

36 Likes

Not fully sure. Just stopped being recognized. Gonna send it to a HDD data recovery place because there was definitely quite a lot to just give up on like that.

4 Likes

Not fully sure at the moment.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t know about that. That’s up to dream. I’ll ask him .

4 Likes

Hey brother, have u also send " A twitch in time", it’s not mentioned in the updated list by SammyG. I want to buy that.

I have twitch in time now too

7 Likes

Sammy, I just sent you a few missing files as well

2 Likes

Sometimes a data recovery can compress the data.
So the audio might get compressed

Sammy do u know if we buy an audio from u then it comes back on gumroad is their some way the audio can also be gifted on gumroad too? Just a thought.

But if I was to be honest I would of thought sapien would save all the products he made to a Google drive or something similar.

2 Likes

I have many of the audios. And when we get the harddrive back, we’ll check the audios if anything. We also have some possible solutions to that anyways. So not too worried about that. We have most things saved online as well.

Hmm… as for gifting them. We’ll have to wait and see if we even get there first. If so, that is a possiblity. I know many of you like having all your audios in your gumroad library. Makes sense.

15 Likes

Sammy shared these,

5 Likes

🙋🏻🙋🏻🙋🏻🙋🏻🙋🏻

@SammyG ive sent this.

How can i dm you for that personally , can you tell me how to do it :sweat_smile:? @SammyG

I’m wondering if the protection imbued in the fields won’t be activated if you send these audios* via Gmail, WeTransfer or whatever plateform. :thinking:

No, it wont. Its already discussed above; It’s all about the intention etc.;
Why will Sammy take such pain&risk making this available in such a case :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Updated my list

2 Likes

What @Lucky said, plus I don’t believe Gumroad had NFTs on it and this is a list of what had been on Gumroad, so these are horses of different colors, with protection not tied to tokens, etc.

2 Likes

@SammyG I have sent you the download link via PM to 4 of the missing audios:

• Gynecomastia Version 2.0 $40
  • Old Version Attract Love FREE
  • Old Version HGH FREE
  • Old Version Infrared FREE

Please kindly check your PMs, as the link only works 24 hours.

3 Likes

Seems the only one I am missing is tesofine. Does anyone have this one?

4 Likes