Temporary Invoicing for Gum's Med Fields

congratulations🎉 man.
You deserve it.

Check you PM when you got time.

3 Likes

Congratulations!!!:heart::sparkles:

1 Like

I have bought Magnetism of Love for Congratulation :man_in_tuxedo: :bride_with_veil:

Hope one day it happens to me hahaha.

I am late to the party and the board - however, Congratulations and be blessed you both!

Much Love

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! :partying_face:

1 Like

Dear @SammyG,

I send you a request for New perspectives and PONR a few weeks ago. Can you get back to me?

Thank you!!

You can still buy PONR on gumroad

1 Like

Hi Alexmage,

Thank you for your reply. It’s not possible to pay with PayPal, however, on gumroad. So I wanted to buy them both from Sammy.

Thank you though for pointing it out to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

@SammyG when you have time please check my PM. The last email you sent didn’t go through :pray:

2 Likes

Hi @SammyG , since I’m a new member I can’t PM you yet. I need the iron gullet field, if you can reach me out on my PM would be amazing. Thank you :pray:

5 Likes

@SammyG Have sent you a DM concerning my purchase. Thanks

1 Like

If you sent him a PM, he’s sure to get it. However, I believe he has still not yet returned from his honeymoon (and then he’ll need to catch up). So, I’m sure he’d appreciate a little more of your patience.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update. I was wondering what happened in regards to not getting a response yet. :D

1 Like

Sent a DM too

Hi All! I also just joined in hopes of finding some missing Gumroad fields. I don’t see a way to send a PM, but maybe the feature is not there yet because my account is still new? Can someone also flag Sammy for me about some invoicing? Thanks so much :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

You can flag any other member yourself just by putting an @ sign directly in front (no space) of their screen name.

That sends a notification to that member that you’ve mentioned them and where you’ve mentioned them.

Have fun!

2 Likes

@SammyG Could you check your messages whenever you have a bit of free time please. I’d like to purchase a field :+1:t2:

Now you could check that all fields are back in gumroad.

1 Like

I checked Gumroad, TeeSprings and Enlighted States but it’s not back up on any of them yet unfortunately :confused: :pensive:

Looking for the Advanced Healing audio. I can’t find where to PM @SammyG

I was able to message the moderators group which I did but I don’t know if that’s the right way to do this. I need the direct invoice. Thanks.